Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drama and criticism from 5th Aniversery thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sevv
    replied
    Re: FFXI Fifth Aniversery

    Originally posted by Onionsoilder View Post
    I would love that 30k EXP... I'm having such a difficult time with the 70-73 stretch on BLM I havn't even logged on FFXI in about a week because it's so fusterating...
    Anyone know any good place to solo that level besides Nyzul Isle? That place is overrun with 75 RNG and THF on my server...
    let me see if i can find the link to blm solo camps not 100% sure it has alot on 70-73 but give me a sec to look

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: FFXI Fifth Aniversery

    Try Bibiki bay? The DRK and RDM gobs?

    I have no idea if that would work for you. They checked as VT to my party the other day at 72.

    Wish I could help, but I really just don't know.

    Leave a comment:


  • Neomage
    replied
    Re: FFXI Fifth Aniversery

    I would love that 30k EXP... I'm having such a difficult time with the 70-73 stretch on BLM I havn't even logged on FFXI in about a week because it's so fusterating...

    Anyone know any good place to solo that level besides Nyzul Isle? That place is overrun with 75 RNG and THF on my server...

    Leave a comment:


  • Sevv
    replied
    Re: FFXI Fifth Aniversery

    Originally posted by Malevolent View Post
    I move to remove feba all together.

    denied, as much as feba bitches he isnt a dumb person and usualy makes some valid points.


    /rerail

    To the same drop rate on the .01% 0/12 on rose garden now (;_

    Leave a comment:


  • Malevolent
    replied
    Re: FFXI Fifth Aniversery

    Originally posted by Omniblast View Post
    I move to remove all of Feba's posts from this thread.
    I move to remove feba all together.

    Leave a comment:


  • John Doe III
    replied
    Re: FFXI Fifth Aniversery

    .01% lol, sounds about the same as everything else in FFXI.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: FFXI Fifth Aniversery

    This thread ...

    /sigh

    Leave a comment:


  • Feba
    replied
    Re: FFXI Fifth Aniversery

    nice double standard. Posting a bunch of crap that means practically nothing isn't spam, but saying someone's rude for posting it is. I said it was rude to post it, I'm not the one dragging this out though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Feenicks
    replied
    Re: FFXI Fifth Aniversery

    Come on guys, what the hell is going on? This isn't KI or Alla, can't we keep things civil? At least stop with the 'GTFO, pwned' messages, it just insults everyone's intelligence.

    Leave a comment:


  • Omniblast
    replied
    Re: FFXI Fifth Aniversery

    I move to remove all of Feba's posts from this thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • John Doe III
    replied
    Re: FFXI Fifth Aniversery

    Originally posted by Feba View Post
    meh. I stand by what I said. Posting a babelfish of a page is just plain insulting and rude, especially if you don't even translate the katakana first. And honestly, 'work' isn't an excuse, if you needed to 'work', you wouldn't have time to be on an internet forum complaining about things.
    One, he wasted a ton of space on the page that you had to scroll through
    Man you are annoying. The never ending posts that are coming from you are longer than his babelfish translation was. If he was at work, he would be working. When you work...you take breaks, which can be anything from looking on the forums complaining to smoking. Stop your insane amount of spam already.

    He tried to do it, so at least the people on this forum can get a general idea of what it is about. Although, Babelfish is incredibly horrible, there is no need to bitch at him for it. After all, if you want it translated so bad, then go ahead and do it yourself but there is no need to be an ass.

    Leave a comment:


  • Feba
    replied
    Re: FFXI Fifth Aniversery

    translating actaully takes time, calling out you takes like 10 secs
    translating takes time, babelfishing does not. If you had translated it, I wouldn't have mentioned anything about babelfish, would I? And "Calling out you"?

    -.- so what if he babelfished it
    One, he wasted a ton of space on the page that you had to scroll through, and two, he said he would translate it. My point: babelfishing when you say you are going to translate is rude. Me: standing by my point.

    Unless anyone can give me a good reason not to...

    Leave a comment:


  • Kailea
    replied
    Re: FFXI Fifth Aniversery

    Originally posted by Feba View Post
    meh. I stand by what I said. Posting a babelfish of a page is just plain insulting and rude, especially if you don't even translate the katakana first. And honestly, 'work' isn't an excuse, if you needed to 'work', you wouldn't have time to be on an internet forum complaining about things.

    can you stop bitching now, good god how annoying you are, -.- so what if he babelfished it, if you want a true translation, do it yourself

    Leave a comment:


  • Akashimo
    replied
    Re: FFXI Fifth Aniversery

    >_>; Wow, amazing how bitching takes up so much of the thread already.
    Just to finish this, score is Feba 10, Sev 1 >_>; Now to more meaningful talks of the Fifth Aniversery of FFXI, like.... <_<; a few weeks after the 5th it would be the 3rd since I've gotten it o.O;

    Leave a comment:


  • Sevv
    replied
    Re: FFXI Fifth Aniversery

    Originally posted by Feba View Post
    meh. I stand by what I said. Posting a babelfish of a page is just plain insulting and rude, especially if you don't even translate the katakana first. And honestly, 'work' isn't an excuse, if you needed to 'work', you wouldn't have time to be on an internet forum complaining about things.
    translating actaully takes time, calling out you takes like 10 secs
    Last edited by Sevv; 05-03-2007, 10:33 AM. Reason: bablefish これ得性交なったら!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X