Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey! Listen! Zelda turns 25!

Legend of Zelda celebrates 25th anniversary- Destructoid

No word if they're doing anything special to celebrate Zelda this year, but there is the remake of OOT and Skyward Sword coming for Wii.

Grats on 25 years!

Its dangerous to go alone, take these cupcakes!

Re: Hey! Listen! Zelda turns 25!

lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Comment

I am not ashamed to admit that "Hey, Listen!" is the banner message on my phone.
        sigpic
        Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Comment

Fuck yeah, I remember how epic I thought this opening screen was when I was a kid.
          sigpic
          ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
          ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
          ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
          ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Can I be the guy who complains about stuff in a happy thread?

Comment

sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

mmmmm Zelda on NES....good times good times, might celebrate the 25th by playing the original this weekend
                -------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

I may break out the NES and play the orignial Zelda.... Hmmm... -goes looking for the NES.-

Comment

I have the collector's edition for my GameCube, might be a good day to bust that out.
                    sigpic
                    ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                    ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                    ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                    ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

She's amazing. Saw her again this winter at Video Games Live.

I'm sure that Nintendo will do something for Zelda though I don't think it will be as big as Mario.
                      Originally posted by Feba
                      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                      Originally posted by Taskmage
                      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                      Originally posted by DakAttack
                      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Happy Birthday/year Link and Zelda. Since I no longer have a form of the original Zelda to play in rememberance, I shall begin watching The Legend of Neil over again.
                        FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
                        FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
                        aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

I just caught up on my LoN episodes. Been trying to get my husband to watch them since he's a LoZ fan and loves goofy stuff.
                          Originally posted by Feba
                          But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                          Originally posted by Taskmage
                          God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                          Originally posted by DakAttack
                          ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

LoN floored me. My buddy in FFxi told me to check it out after I told him how much I liked The Guild. I loved OooOold Man the best. Old Man doesn't hold a candle to him.
                            FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
                            FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
                            aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

I've been playing OOT on VC, just to kinda put it to rest since the remake is just months away. I don't think I'll be able to look at it again after the 3DS version.

Gonna follow it up with Majora's Mask, then play Okami again since that's got its sequel coming and its Zelda-like.

Last year I played most Metroid and Metroid-like games, now this year its Zelda and Zelda-like games.

Comment

Working...
                              X