Mega Man 10!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mega Man 10!

The only bosses I could never hit with that were that mofo spider and Sigma's final form.

It's too bad they stopped using Street Fighter moves as ub3r attacks after X2. Though I gotta admit Zero's Saber in X3 was the best one by far since you didn't have to have full HP or enter a button combination.
    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5h4luXEc_s"]YouTube- Mega Man X4 OST, T06: Opening Stage Zero (Sky Lagoon)[/ame]

Sky Lagoon theme really took the series to new levels of epicness. MMX4 has the best Megaman soundtrack ever and rivals other games OSTs,
      and overall I feel it's a masterpiece in gameplay, cutscenes and design too, I am also a fan of the two Megaman Legends games (though I didn't like Tron's game because it was just too different but I guess it fits Tron's style with the way she uses mechs and stuff. And the cutscenes didn't have that anime episode quality to them with the facial expressions and body language that brought the characters to life instead of still artwork coupled with text boxes. I felt it was a lower budget product. but I guess fans can say otherwise and tell how good it really is.)

though ya, the classics are fun too.

Comment

Woah nelly, Capcom is out of their f'ing minds with this;

Here are the Mega Man 10 Achievements you'll never earn

Beat the game without taking a single hit? Not happening. Ever. I don't give a rat's ass how good you think you are, it won't ever happen. And if it does, it will be either the most ridiculous fluke ever, or the result of months of trial and error, memorizing and mapping enemy locations and patterns in every stage etc etc.

Simply put it's bullshit lol.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Malacite View Post
          Beat the game without taking a single hit? Not happening. Ever.
          Too challenging for you, Malacite? I thought games needed to provide more difficulty?

Comment

Originally posted by Malacite View Post
            Woah nelly, Capcom is out of their f'ing minds with this;

Here are the Mega Man 10 Achievements you'll never earn

Beat the game without taking a single hit? Not happening. Ever. I don't give a rat's ass how good you think you are, it won't ever happen. And if it does, it will be either the most ridiculous fluke ever, or the result of months of trial and error, memorizing and mapping enemy locations and patterns in every stage etc etc.

Simply put it's bullshit lol.

that one is in Megaman 9 as well if I am not mistaken.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
              Too challenging for you, Malacite? I thought games needed to provide more difficulty?
              There's a challenge, and then there's masochism. Beating Devil May Cry 2 on it's hardest difficulty was enough for me as far as Capcom's particularly brand of BS goes TYVM.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh please.

It's by no means a trivial task, and certainly there is a fair amount of memorization and rehearsal involved, but it's certainly not impossible nor would it require over a month of practice. You're given awesome weapons for a reason.

Comment

Okay, if you can video tape yourself doing it I'll give you $5.00

I by no means consider myself to be the best MM player ever, but I know I personally could not handle that. You're talking about flawless execution which will take some time and considerable skill & memorization to pull off. Maybe it's not impossible, but it's freaking unlikely as hell.

Going through the game without dying or continuing? Very hard, but certainly doable. Not taking a single point of damage? I still say it's bat shit crazy. Kinda like beating RE5 on Extreme mode (or w/e it was called) I actually managed to beat the first two levels with little problems, but oh my God level 3 (the rail shooter one) was just too much . _ . (keeping in mind this was all solo; I might have been able to pull it off with a competent partner but even then that level is very unforgiving which seems to be turning into a recurring theme for Capcom these days)
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X