No announcement yet.

What games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What games are you currently playing?

Originally posted by DakAttack View Post
    I'm playing as Roland and every single chest I open is full of pistols. I have a purple pistol and SMG, but a white assault rifle. I found a sweet class mod that helps out there, though.
    dont have much myself, only have done about 10 quests so far, only playing it in short bursts ;p

I am also playing a game on Wii called Dragon Ball: Revenge of King Piccolo

Its a fun side scrolling (yet 3D) action game, fun as hell, and not complicated to play at all.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Anybody else playing Borderlands want to get down on some co-op?

Comment

Best Buy offering "Buy 2 Get 1 More Free" games - Ars Technica FYI for tomorrow if you didn't know. This made me rethink getting DJ Hero and Forza 3 from Gamestop. Kinda sucks that all three games have to be 59.99 or less, otherwise I might've cancelled my reserves.
        {New Sig in the works}
        -----------------------
        "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
        "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
        Originally posted by Solymir
        What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

I'll be home around 3pm Est. GT:CalamityKing. Ive got each class started and range from 6-19 in levels.
          Thf75/Cor75- Time to work on this...

Caleus-Fenrir-BACK!

Comment

Picked up Borderlands yesterday and I think its pretty cool. The random gun drops and part of the fighting system remind me of PSO. (I reaaaaaaaaaally liked PSO, a little too much to be exact. The sad thing is back then I didn't even have internet to play online and I still liked it. )

I also picked up Uncharted 2 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 so I could get the "Buy 2 get one free" deal at Best Buy.
            {New Sig in the works}
            -----------------------
            "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

"Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.

Comment

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. I alternate between that game and FFXI, most of the time.

Also considering Borderlands. Does Borderlands allow split screen coop? If so, I'll pick that up when the price comes down a little.
              I'm a rookie explorer on Hades server (named Madjo). Say hello some time!

Comment

Originally posted by Madjo View Post
                Also considering Borderlands. Does Borderlands allow split screen coop? If so, I'll pick that up when the price comes down a little.
                I think it has 2 player split screen, 4 Player online through xbox live (each person on Separate systems), or 4 player system link (each person on separate systems).
                {New Sig in the works}
                -----------------------

Comment

Got Boderlands this weekend.. really think it's pretty fun. Seems like CoD control scheme (+Halo jump) with a Fallout3 done with cell animation(new PoP) and a character progression (gearz + skilltree) of Diablo. Pretty cool feel to the game too... I play the Berserker atm and wonder wtf my apt neighbors think when he just starts screaming and RAGING, lmao.

Got a pistol that lights people on fire ... a shotty that has lil spreading bouncing thingies come out with each shot... a rocket launcher that shoots like 7 grenads at a time (not great for ammo conserving) ... a neato looking dune buggy (drives similar to Warthog). Game's pretty damn fun... specially when you're rolling around with a buddy. Have only played with 2... can't wait to play with 4.
                  FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
                  FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
                  aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Neverslip View Post
                    Got Boderlands this weekend.. really think it's pretty fun. Seems like CoD control scheme (+Halo jump) with a Fallout3 done with cell animation(new PoP) and a character progression (gearz + skilltree) of Diablo. Pretty cool feel to the game too... I play the Berserker atm and wonder wtf my apt neighbors think when he just starts screaming and RAGING, lmao.

Got a pistol that lights people on fire ... a shotty that has lil spreading bouncing thingies come out with each shot... a rocket launcher that shoots like 7 grenads at a time (not great for ammo conserving) ... a neato looking dune buggy (drives similar to Warthog). Game's pretty damn fun... specially when you're rolling around with a buddy. Have only played with 2... can't wait to play with 4.
                    dito, this game is great, still playing it myself off an don, at lv19 and just started on a "big" quest (only one I have active at the moment). I have only played solo though.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Got just about 15 hours on FFXII in the last 8 days. Also, just bought the UK import Breath of Fire III for the PSP!!! I hope to get it before the weekend.
                      Current Server: Asura
                      Current Home Nation: Bastok (Rank 10)
                      Race/Sex: Elvaan/Male
                      Main Job: 75 DRK / 37 SAM,RDM,NIN,WAR,WHM
                      Main Craft: 73 Cloth

(Read this at a normal pace...)
                      Tihs Msseage Connat Be Raed By Nromal Huamn Biegns. Pelsae Ntoify Yuor Firedns Taht If Tehy Can Raed Tihs, Taht Tehy Aenr't Namrol...Cnovrresly, Atmpetnig To Raed Tihs Msasege At Nmaorl Pcae And Bineg Albe To, Cna't be Namrol Etiehr...If Yor'ue Albe To Raed Tihs, Tehn Mybae Yur'oe Not Nrmaol.

Comment

I just beat the game solo, and I'm really looking for somebody to co-op with, but it's hard to find a dedicated group. Missions can be completed with others, though some may be ineligible for you if you haven't completed the prerequisites. I noticed that I was receiving credit for missions, here and there, that I wouldn't normally be able to sign up for. Afterward, while playing solo, other missions were appearing in my log without having been accepted.

Comment

Started a new character in Demon's Souls for the sole purpose of trolling other people as a black phantom. Scraping Spear and Acid Cloud for the asshole maneuver.

There aren't nearly as many people playing on the original servers any more so I may invest in buying the localized version just to have a more active community to troll. I just don't want to buy the game again really, already paid $54 for it once (although if you haven't played Demon's Souls it is absolutely worth every penny).

500 hours in MS paint

Comment

Originally posted by Tickmeoff View Post
                            Started a new character in Demon's Souls for the sole purpose of trolling other people as a black phantom. Scraping Spear and Acid Cloud for the asshole maneuver.

There aren't nearly as many people playing on the original servers any more so I may invest in buying the localized version just to have a more active community to troll. I just don't want to buy the game again really, already paid $54 for it once (although if you haven't played Demon's Souls it is absolutely worth every penny).
                            Also, you can bring multiple weapons that inflict multiple status effects to make healing more difficult and to inflict as nice DoT. I know acid cloud will eat up an opponent's armor, but I don't know if it inflicts any other effects like bleed, poison, or plague.

Comment

Glad to see you two are rising above.

Comment

Originally posted by DakAttack View Post
                                Also, you can bring multiple weapons that inflict multiple status effects to make healing more difficult and to inflict as nice DoT. I know acid cloud will eat up an opponent's armor, but I don't know if it inflicts any other effects like bleed, poison, or plague.

The main idea was to just use Acid Cloud + Scraping Spear to destroy all their equipment really quickly. I wont even care if I actually kill them. As long as all their shit is broken by the time I am done with them they will have been successfully trolled.

I did consider using death and poison cloud too, but meh. If I really wanted to kill them I would just rock out the Meat Cleaver or North Regalia.

500 hours in MS paint

Comment

Working...
                                X