No announcement yet.

What games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What games are you currently playing?

PSN updated:

Added UMD Legacy selection is respectable
    PSP Minis are trash
    Only two PSOne Classics added and they're... not really classics at all.

Comment

Armando made me want to play Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross again. Finishing up Trigger now.
      I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

RAWR, I need to get back on ODST so I can finish story mode. I was waiting on my Niece's Birthday (Today) to get here since my bro bought it for her. So now the three of us should be able to go through campaign together and play firefight a few times lol.

A friend of mine is having a Halo lan party at his house tomorrow, so there should be plenty of epics handed out. Most likely not by me since I'll be doing the majority of the dying.
        {New Sig in the works}
        -----------------------
        "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
        "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
        Originally posted by Solymir
        What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

slightly disappointed in the lineup (mainly because I've come to realize that I cannot bring myself to care about a console without MGS on it based on my recent choices. PC: No longer use it. DS: Sold it. Xbox: No interest. Dreamcast: Sitting in a box. PS2: Great. PSP: Alrighty. Wii: Wiiiiiiiiiiii. Nintendo, thank your lucky stars for Brawl.), but still pretty great. Really disappointed that they don't have a UMD-tradein program. I'd love to get my Crazy Taxi in digital form. Hell, I'd even eat a loss of a few dollars in trade if I could; but shipping would make it unattractive to any individual buyer.

Come on Sony. Partner with GameStop; have them give download vouchers in exchange for UMDs. Sony (and Sony working with other publishers) makes money when they sell the vouchers to Gamestop; in effect making money off the same game twice. Gamestop makes money when they sell the UMDs people trade in for more than the vouchers cost them to buy. Players save money by not having to repurchase the entire game. Everybody wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
            slightly disappointed in the lineup (mainly because I've come to realize that I cannot bring myself to care about a console without MGS on it based on my recent choices. PC: No longer use it. DS: Sold it. Xbox: No interest. Dreamcast: Sitting in a box. PS2: Great. PSP: Alrighty. Wii: Wiiiiiiiiiiii. Nintendo, thank your lucky stars for Brawl.), but still pretty great. Really disappointed that they don't have a UMD-tradein program. I'd love to get my Crazy Taxi in digital form. Hell, I'd even eat a loss of a few dollars in trade if I could; but shipping would make it unattractive to any individual buyer.

Come on Sony. Partner with GameStop; have them give download vouchers in exchange for UMDs. Sony (and Sony working with other publishers) makes money when they sell the vouchers to Gamestop; in effect making money off the same game twice. Gamestop makes money when they sell the UMDs people trade in for more than the vouchers cost them to buy. Players save money by not having to repurchase the entire game. Everybody wins.
            Yeah, but this is Sony we're talking about. They're not into the win/win/win situation. they're into the win/lose/lose situation. Because only they should win.

Comment

honestly, lately I'm thinking they're just into lose/lose/lose.

How many people out there are honestly ENCOURAGED to buy Sony products when they constantly say "No, No, New hardware means you have to buy all of your software over again buddy."?

Comment

Well, I'm just playing XBLA summer games until I get FFXI, Saints Row 2, Tekken 6, Halo:ODST, and Fallout 3...

Comment

This page calls for The Onion

Sony Releases New Stupid Piece Of Shit That Doesn't Fucking Work | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

(lots of swearing)

>> AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! The forums are parsing the URL and making an embedded video even when i don't use url tags. Annnnd the embedded won't play.

>>;>> That's better. Turned off embedding. Weeeeeee
                  Last edited by Lmnop; 10-01-2009, 01:48 PM.
                  "And if he left off dreaming about you, where do you suppose you'd be?"

Comment

I'm not buying that motherfucking time vampire.

Comment

Eight minutes until Dissidgaea and Prinny are on my PSP. Half retail price downloads, what what, that is what I be talks bout'in.

now for a list of PSP games I want to see made downloadable by new years':

* the rest of them

Comment

Hell no! -.- do you know hown many people would come in my store.......how many PSP games I would have to gut.......how LARGE my used PSP section would get....... we already dont have room as it is -.-

anyway.....

Currently playing Silent Hill 2 and then will play....uumm not sure yet ;p
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kailea View Post
                          we already dont have room as it is -.-
                          yeah, gamestop doesn't have the capability to move games from one store to another.

oh wait.

Originally posted by Kailea View Post
                          do you know hown many people would come in my store.......how many PSP games I would have to gut.......
                          on the other hand, I wouldn't want to be the HORRIBLE MONSTER responsible for making people actually DO THEIR JOB. that's just plain evil

Comment

Would have downloaded Disgaea were it not like 800+ MB, but then I have the UMD anyway, which I got for like fifteen bucks a few weeks ago, its not a very load-intensive PSP game anyway.

I may go ahead and part with my copy of Monster Hunter seeing as its more a fixture kind of game, something I'd keep coming back to like I would Phantasy Star, Dissidia or Pokemon. Those are the sorts of games I'm more interested in downloading, if its something I wouldn't touch for months after completion, I might as well have it on UMD.

Pity Phantasy Star and Dissidia weren't up today, though. I actually would repurchase Dissidia just to avoid the fuss of taking the game in and out so much.

Comment

yeah, gamestop doesn't have the capability to move games from one store to another.

oh wait.

on the other hand, I wouldn't want to be the HORRIBLE MONSTER responsible for making people actually DO THEIR JOB. that's just plain evil
                              Thats not the point... I do my job (both of them -.-) very well thank you very much ;p

but the amout of games that would come in, in a short amount of time.....god I would not want to think about it.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Armando made me want to play Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross again. Finishing up Trigger now.
                                Still playing Chrono Cross. You were right about this game kicking ass.

I might post some new CT art I found in my thread later on if people want it.

Comment

Working...
                                X