No announcement yet.

What games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What games are you currently playing?

Just got Persona 3 FES in the mail yesterday, I think I finaly found a game that can pull me away from FFXI for awhile.

I can't believe how awesome it is.
    "We ride with kings on mighty steeds across the Devil's plain!" - The D

Ryddia / Nuikoa -- Ragnarok

Comment

Star Ocean 4 and FF6 (again) depending on how tired I am. My TV is only 19 inch, so some of the next of SO4 is hard to read. Not to mention the really bright colors
      sigpic
      Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Comment

I have been playing Brave Story for the PSP and been flying round lost for the last two days.

I decided to just get the items to make exp rings for my party. I accidently press the R1 button while farming and one of the party member told me where we need to go to start the next mission.

I really need to start reading the game manual before I start playing.
        PSN ID: Kelshan
        Completed: F.E.A.R., Bioshock, Turok, The Darkness, Viking: Battle of Asgard, Timeshift, Folklore, Time Crisis 4, Dark Sector, Heavenly Sword, Resistance: Fall of Man, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, The Orange Box, DBZ: Burst Limit, Assassin's Creed, Lair, Overlord, Fracture, Condemned 2, Legendary, BattleField Bad Company 2, Infamous, UT3, Far Cry 2, Resistance 2, Borderlands
        Currently Playing: MW2 (Stuck in broken Phat PS3 ), Call of Juarez
        sigpic

Comment

FFXII, if I didn't mention it already.

Been going through lots of the marks, while I have Reddas (lolberserk), just took out Ultima and Zeromus.

I love this game. I love it so very much.

I wish SE would make a multiplayer version. With co-op. Oh, and online play! That would be great.

Comment

sigpic
            "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
            Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Yeah, on my second playthrough I pretty much decided that when I got Reddas was the time to go do as many hunts and summon sidequests as possible. I still need to pick up where I left on FFXII, but I'm in the middle of Digital Devil Saga right now. And I got SMT: Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army in the mail today.

Comment

Pokemon Diamond thanks to finding a program that lets me edit save files so I can quickly make myself a new team of trained Pokemon on a whim.

Team Fortress 2 now that a bunch of my friends bought it.

Chrono Trigger DS because real life has been getting in the way of completing it.

Comment

Just finished Infinite Undiscovery (major disappointment btw) and trying to complete the Seraphic Gate for the lulz.

Thinking of trying Star Ocean Last Hope but the GT review was less than encouraging (it got a high score but the dungeons and VA are apparently real bad, which is more than enough to put me off an RPG)

Halo Wars is out tomorrow so I'm gonna be playing the hell out of that :3
                  sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

FFIV on my GBA SP. The fact that the last save point is five floors before I actually reach the final boss is a bit of a bummer, too. Compound that with the fact that, after I repeatedly get through all the cutscene-y stuff and have Andross show his true form, he proceeds to wipe over half my party with Big Bang, and then proceed to do it again a few turn later. Oh, and for good measure, he'll throw Bio-ga in there, too, every so often. Party setup is Cecil, Rosa, Edge, Rydia, Kain, levels are 48-ish, Rydia being a little lower than that and Kain being a little higher.

So, as I prefer to avoid grinding, I think I may find something else to play for the time being . . .
                    Originally posted by Armando
                    No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                    Originally posted by Armando
                    Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                    Originally posted by Taskmage
                    GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                    However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                    Matthew 16:15

Comment

Playing FFXI again for the first time in about 6 months or so. Just logged in about 10 minutes ago.

Testing out my new internets... hopefully they'll be good enough for me to enjoy playing now. (satellite couldn't cut it)

Comment

Just finished the Japanese campaign in C&C Red Alert 3 and gotta say it was my favorite faction to play as LOL.

I need to get back to finishing FFXII as well =/

Picked up a PS3 with some of my income tax money, but not sure what game/s to pick up for it.

Lookin forward to Halo Wars tomorrow tho LOL gonna rock that game for a good long while.
                        Originally posted by Van Wilder
                        Worrying is like a rocking chair, gives you something to do, but doesnt get you anywhere
                        No matter how far an ass travels he will never be a horse. Some people are just bad players and no amount of tools you give them will change that.
                        Hexx of Quetzalcoatl - 78PLD, 90NIN, 90WAR, 90SAM, 90BLU,90THF, 90SCH,90COR
                        I'M BACK BABY!

Comment

Killzone 2
                          Tiger Woods on the Wii
                          Thanks Kazuki.
                          Dragoon Equipment

Comment

Get LBP and Valkyria Chronicles.

Xbox Users: Avoid Infinite Undiscovery lol ; ;

It was worth renting but I'm about ready to give up on Tri-Ace if SO4 proves to be shit too....

Well, at least I'll always have Valkyrie Profile...
                            sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

SF4 on PS3 here!

Comment

Got to play a little SFIV on the 360 kiosk the other day. Definately makes me want to save up for next gen console, but savings are going to a new PC and DSi for the time being. Hopefully the online play will still be going when I get around it getting a new console.

Guile felt too stiff in this version, though, charging the Sonic Boom is fine, but charging Flash Kick takes too long. But then, I suppose that was meant to stop people like me from charging down/back so I could throw out either with ease >.>

I ended up going back to Ken, he's always awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X