Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nd Shipment of Xbox360 to come in as early as yesterday!?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Shipment of Xbox360 to come in as early as yesterday!?

I was at my local funcoland yesterday and i asked them, as a fully paid 2nd shipment preorder and with MS stating that they will be delivering shipments of Xbox360s every week untill late december, when will the next shipment come in?. The guy then proceeds to tell me that they were expecting some in that day(yesterday) but havent gotten any in yet. So i ask him where am i on the list and will i get one on the first shipment(official 2nd shipment) and he was like yeah since im pretty high on the list and that they would call once it comes in. He even told me that if i come in teh day that they call i am guranteed what i payed for which was preimium. I'm going to call back later this morning to check and see if any came in and to make sure they got may alternate number correctly written down.

My advice to those without preordres is to start calling around your local FCFS retailers and check to see if any has come in.

Re: 2nd Shipment of Xbox360 to come in as early as yesterday!?

Oh wow, thanks for the heads up mate. I have it preordered, but am 13th on the list yet so I may try to pick it up elsewhere anyway.

Comment

I'm completely clueless as to where to purchase an Xbox 360. Ebgames is adding crap to the bundles and jacking the prices, Best Buy doesn't have any and doesn't think they have any anytime soon. Those are my top two places to shop.

Comment

You still got Walmat , Target, Circuit City, Fry's Electronics, Toys - R - Us, etc...

There's tons of places you can still try I'm sure.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Umm... in store we don't have a bundle pack, that's just if you order though the website.

Also, I just talked with my store, and there is no word about a shipment comming in today.

Oh, and I got a story for you guys. Remember a few weeks back, I was telling you guys about a customer that I had, who was extremly pissed off, and wanted to cancel his pre-order because he wasn't getting on first shipment? Well, the guy came in again and asked me where he was on the list.

I told him "Excuse me sir, you are not on our reserve list, last week you canceled your pre-order and I sent your check paperwork out and you should be receiveing it in about 2.5 weeks or so, maybe a bit longer due to holiday mail traffic"

He replied to me: "Yes, I know this, but I would like to be put back on the list"

Me: "Did you not get on one release day?"

Him: "Yes, they were all sold out"

Me: "I'm sorry to hear that sir, but we are currently no longer taking pre-orders for the xbox360."

This is where he started to get upset, and I replied to him again. " Once again I am extremly sorry to hear that sir, I tired to tell you not to cancel your reserve."

Him: "EBGames is a peice of shit, I'm never shopping with you guys again"

Me: "I'm sorry you feel that way sir, good luck in finding an xbox360 before Chrismas, and have a good day!"

Him: "F YOU!"

As soon as he left I had a breif conversation with a co-worker about him (he was a new employee for us), and informed him of what was going on, that I sat him down for 30+ mins. explaining to him that it wouldn't be a good idea to cancel his pre-order because he was first on the 2nd shipment, and would be receveing it ASAP.

Oh well, people don't listen do they?
          -Baka Inu!
          Nejiko - Mithra Current: [ 70 THF / 35 NIN ]
          Basic Jobs: [ 70 THF / 20 MNK / 11 WHM / 18 BLM / 22WAR / 05 RDM]
          Advance Jobs: [ 04 BST / 37 NIN / 02 SMN / 05RNG / 07 SAM / 07 PLD / 00 DRK / 31 BRD / 00 DRG]
          Aht Jobs: [07 COR / 00 BLU / 00 PUP]

Comment

Yeah, i had just talk to them about an hour ago. I called and ask them if they got any in today (it was the same guy strange enough since ithought he was young enough to be in high school) He said that there wasnt anything on the list of this week shipments for xbox360.... After that i didnt say anything and was like "alright" and hung up. Tch, Im glad i called instead of going down there today....

Comment

Yeh called Best Buys, they said sorry and don't expect any anytime soon lol. Oh well, here's to hoping reserve gets filled on the 12th or 15h I guess. So much for Microsofts announcement on weekly shipments eh?

Comment

Ebay is pretty pathetic. How do these people obtain so many Xbox360s just to resell them for twice the price on Ebay? Microsoft should have Ebay bar sales of their products within a month of their original release date, or until a second shipment is shipped.

Comment

Well, I got an email from EBgames telling me my Xbox shipped today. I will be expecting it on the 6th. Considering I ordered it on 9/4, just a few days after the "cutoff" I can't complain too much. I mean, I didn't get it on launch day; but I am getting it before Christmas...which to me is good enough. Besides, it will be here in time for DOA 4...and that is all that matters in my book.
                  You know what, you can kiss my...

Red Mage 38 | White Mage 10 | Black Mage 17 | Bard 10 | Ranger 03 | Alchemy 38 | Cooking 09

RDM: Rose Duelist Mithra

Comment

Knight, where'd you get your avatar... I like it :X

link me via PM please.
                    -Baka Inu!
                    Advance Jobs: [ 04 BST / 37 NIN / 02 SMN / 05RNG / 07 SAM / 07 PLD / 00 DRK / 31 BRD / 00 DRG]

Comment

Got it from an art student's page. There's a few more like it but I lost link lol.

Anyway. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...orn/bounce.gif

And apparently all retail stores will have shipments on the 12th, 16th, and or 18th of the upcoming weeks. This is the first time there is actually evidence with a rumor. Hope this isn't some bust photoshop prank lol.

Comment

Wow, this seems legit, I'll go into work tomorrow to see my directives, and if I can find anything i'll get it and post it :X

Could cost me my job! NINJA TRUNKS GO!
                        -Baka Inu!

Comment

I can't find the link either. I have had these images for almost a year if not longer. But yes, there are several images featuring different jobs. If anything, I can post them to my website later and give you a link. Just PM me a reminder in case I forget...I do that quite a bit.
                          You know what, you can kiss my...

Red Mage 38 | White Mage 10 | Black Mage 17 | Bard 10 | Ranger 03 | Alchemy 38 | Cooking 09

RDM: Rose Duelist Mithra

Comment

I work at Super Target, we aren't expecting a 2nd shipment until well after Christmas.
                            PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
                            Rockman - Fairy

WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
                            WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
                            Currently Playing:
                            FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

Comment

Just wondering..is there any point to getting it early..? Like any bonuses? I mean otherwise i see no real reason not to wait..O_o...

Comment

Working...
                              X