• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21 OCTOBER 2011 Y people panic

Did you all see what people are talking about the 21 may 2011

re: 21 OCTOBER 2011 Y people panic

Y people panic
    First, the word is 'why'. Second, it's the fucking rapture, thats why.
    I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

I can't wait until the May 22nd interviews with all the people who left their jobs and families, squandered their savings and gave up their futures for this nonsense. -_-
      lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Just another day in crazy land. I love the response by this guy...

"If it occurs, it's a good thing for us," he said. "We get the real estate and cheap cars, and we won't have to worry about separation of church and state."

On the other hand, if the Rapture doesn't happen, "it's another egg in the face of those who say the end times will come. So it's a win-win for us," Case said. ~ Seattle Times
        FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
        FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
        aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

The guy already "predicted" this before and it never happened.

Signature created by my good friend Naughtymistress, Remora server.

Comment

Yeah... apparently his equasion was off... didn't carry the one and divide by pi multiplied by the # of books in Revolations or some such.

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m

Comment

“In discussing His return to Earth, Jesus told His disciples, ‘... of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.’ (Matthew 24:36). If God has not even revealed to his own son the date the world will end, I doubt he has revealed it to Harold Camping.” >
              lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Originally posted by Satori View Post
                The guy already "predicted" this before and it never happened.
                Guess enough times and you'll be right eventually. Are you Rapture Ready?! I'm not!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ketaru View Post
                  Guess enough times and you'll be right eventually. Are you Rapture Ready?! I'm not!
                  Eh, you MAY be right.

As for the rapture, I doubt its going to happen soon.

But, I do know people who are saying there is supposed to be a way on earth this year.

Comment

mmm I already call BS, if it was the true rapture.........would it not be on a SUN? ;p
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
                      First, the word is 'why'. Second, it's the fucking rapture, thats why.
                      I thought he was just saying it like this guy:

PEOPLE

Y U NO STOP PANIC?!?
                      sigpic
                      ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                      ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                      ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                      ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Home Page

Interesting side-note.

Comment

You lied. That wasn't interesting at all.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Different strokes for different folks. I find the psychology of ignorance and fanaticism very interesting... especially when it involves someone getting money outta suckers cuz they believe they are gonna be taken to Heaven and their pets won't be allowed

Would that even be Heaven knowing others didn't make the cut including Kitty?

What sin did kitty do?

Is a god who denies the entry of animals into Heaven really as benevolent and kind as people are convinced?

If all memory of past events is taken away upon entry, is that really a Heaven I feel like believing in?

In this economy, how much of a sucker do you need to be to buy this?

Many more questions abound... Essentially this guy's also implying he's hired sinners to take care of these abandoned pets.

Sorry... Bat Shit Crazy > MLP for me but that's just how I roll.

Comment

Animals don't go to heaven in christian beliefs as they posses no soul. Therefore you can know your pets never got raptured.

In this economy, how much of a sucker do you need to be to buy this?
                              They believe they have figured out the date, contrary to their own holy books information on the matter, and believe they are being raptured Saturday and therefore won't have use for money on Sunday. I believe we've established how much of a sucker these people are.

Essentially this guy's also implying he's hired sinners to take care of these abandoned pets.
                              Of course, how else could he guarantee they wouldn't be raptured as well.

After all this, that link still was not interesting.

loose

Comment

Working...
                              X