21 OCTOBER 2011 Y people panic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re: 21 OCTOBER 2011 Y people panic

Though if you really wanna do it right, just blow your fucking head off.
    sigpic
    ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
    ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
    ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
    ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

This thread got dark... fast.

*leaves*

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
      99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
      99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

As though the end of the world was ever a light topic.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
          Though if you really wanna do it right, just blow your fucking head off.
          Nah, taking a knife and stabbing it into your throat is better.

Comment

Maybe for some. For me, the pain would cause me to pussy out. The bullet is instantaneous unless you graze yourself in the ear or something.
            sigpic

Comment

Eh. I believe that no matter how you die, you will always feel some sort of pain. I always see death as something very, very painful when you take your last breath. Even if you go in your sleep.

Comment

Bullets aren't foolproof. Once upon a time when I was in the ER, paramedics came in with a really sad case. Guy tried to blow his head off, but managed to just destroy the part of his brain that's used for voluntary muscle functions. His life sucked enough (as far as he was concerned anyway) to make him want to commit suicide -- but then he wound up with all his senses but unable to move.

My psychology teacher in high school told us about the wrist-slitting thing & explained the "down the road" thing (though not using that terminology). He also said that doing it in a warm bathtub would decrease discomfort. I guess you don't really feel your blood pumping out of your body if it's pumping into something that's the same temperature.

Comment

My mom used to work in a trauma center, so I've heard a lot of bullet to the head stories gone wrong as well. Worst I remember was done with a shotgun in the mouth. Managed to blow off his face but left his brain completely intact. It's far from foolproof.
                  lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Yeah but I'm the type of person who yelps like a kicked puppy when I get a paper cut. I don't think knives are quite the way to go.

The only other suitable way would be to take a ton of pills, so many there was no hope of survival. You'd just pass out and eventually, on. But like those people who light themselves on fire, what the fuck. No fucking way.

As much as I'm enjoying this conversation, I have to leave for work and I still don't have any pants on. I guess I should get on that, huh.
                    sigpic

Comment

I would rather use a knife than a gun. I would rather commit ritual suicide than use a gun.

Comment

people, people, people.

the best thing to do is helium asphyxiation. You pass out peacefully at first, and after your unconscious body does some flailing around, you die. No fuss, no mess, hard to fuck up and leave yourself crippled. Helium is cheap and incredibly easy to obtain, unlike handguns or pharmaceuticals. Only real risk is that the gas mask falls off (you're found alive but with serious brain damage from the oxygen deprivation), to which I say, fuck it, use duct tape all the way around your head; why not, you're not going to be there when they pull it off.

this is the same advice I give to all of my friends.

Comment

Also, if you chicken out and try to call for help, 911 will assume it's a prank call.
                          lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

They would still come though. They don't ignore calls.

Comment

I dont really believe in any of this stuff....but at the same time I like to be prepared for everything that "could" happen.... so I have a combat knife that has been blessed with holy water ^.^
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Wow, all this suicide talk amost made me wanna kill myself XD
                                Originally posted by Van Wilder
                                Worrying is like a rocking chair, gives you something to do, but doesnt get you anywhere
                                Originally posted by Taskmage
                                No matter how far an ass travels he will never be a horse. Some people are just bad players and no amount of tools you give them will change that.
                                Hexx of Quetzalcoatl - 78PLD, 90NIN, 90WAR, 90SAM, 90BLU,90THF, 90SCH,90COR
                                I'M BACK BABY!

Comment

Working...
                                X