Official Bored at Work / Off-Topic Chat Thread II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Bored at Work / Off-Topic Chat Thread II

Internet got so fucking excited over FF7 remake that nobody remembered to tell me THEY'RE FINALLY MAKING SHENMUE 3

EDIT: okay, now that I'm done wiping the semen off all of the exposed surfaces of my apartment, I'm still livid at Sega for not doing this right, and I'm not at all a fan of major publishers forcing consumers to pay for nebulous projects on kickstarter when they clearly have the money for it, and that said, I'm still almost certainly going to spend the $30 for the digital copy because OH MY FUCKING GOD SHENMUE 3 IS FINALLY COMING OUT.
    Last edited by Feba; 06-17-2015, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
      Internet got so fucking excited over FF7 remake that nobody remembered to tell me THEY'RE FINALLY MAKING SHENMUE 3

EDIT: okay, now that I'm done wiping the semen off all of the exposed surfaces of my apartment, I'm still livid at Sega for not doing this right, and I'm not at all a fan of major publishers forcing consumers to pay for nebulous projects on kickstarter when they clearly have the money for it, and that said, I'm still almost certainly going to spend the $30 for the digital copy because OH MY FUCKING GOD SHENMUE 3 IS FINALLY COMING OUT.
      Can't tell you how much money I spent on trying to collect those little capsule toys in the original Dreamcast version. :p
      Heavensward Stats - Main Story: Cleared | Alexander Normal: 4/4 | Alexander: Savage 0/4 | Relic: Last Resort (Scholar) | Mahatma: 2/12

Comment

YOU CAN ACTUALLY BUY A COPY THAT COMES WITH CAPSULE TOYS, INCLUDING THE MOTHERFUCKIN' FORKLIFT.

Motherfuckin' kickstarter so you can take money out of your wallet and put it in Yu Suzuki's, plenty of different sets to go for. They just broke 3 mil.

I will be honest, the apparently-just-a-different-slipcover-dvd-case is underwhelming, and I'm very worried about how they're going to balance the size and scope of the story/locales, quality of graphics/art/voiceworkbecausegodknowsthattrailerissomeclassicshenmuetiervoicing, and the apparently limited budget; I'm not sure how much they're hoping to profit on post-publication sales.

Comment

YOU CAN ACTUALLY BUY A COPY THAT COMES WITH CAPSULE TOYS, INCLUDING THE MOTHERFUCKIN' FORKLIFT.

Motherfuckin' kickstarter so you can take money out of your wallet and put it in Yu Suzuki's, plenty of different sets to go for. They just broke 3 mil.

I will be honest, the apparently-just-a-different-slipcover-dvd-case is underwhelming, and I'm very worried about how they're going to balance the size and scope of the story/locales, quality of graphics/art/voiceworkbecausegodknowsthattrailerissomeclassicshenmuetiervoicing, and the apparently limited budget; I'm not sure how much they're hoping to profit on post-publication sales.
          Oh yeah I found out what your avatar is from by the way. The picture is very innapropriate.
          Heavensward Stats - Main Story: Cleared | Alexander Normal: 4/4 | Alexander: Savage 0/4 | Relic: Last Resort (Scholar) | Mahatma: 2/12

Comment

I don't honestly remember anymore, mind reminding me? Pretty sure the signature is more inappropriate.

Also TM, could we get the forums combined/close all but one? There are so few posts anymore that it doesn't make much sense to separate them, makes posting and finding posts that are out of New Posts more obnoxious

Comment

I don't honestly remember anymore, mind reminding me? Pretty sure the signature is more inappropriate.

Also TM, could we get the forums combined/close all but one? There are so few posts anymore that it doesn't make much sense to separate them, makes posting and finding posts that are out of New Posts more obnoxious
              I'll PM you the picture. It's NSFW.

Comment

Oh, that's easy enough to find from reverse image searching. I thought you meant what story it was from.

In other news: EVERY DREAM HAS COME TRUE

Comment

Oh hey, gay marriage got legalized. Look at our country, finally growing up and stumbling drunkenly into the 21st century.
                  Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
                  Name: Drjones
                  Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Still so far to go on not being shitty, horrible people to one another, but this is a step in the right direction, at least.
                    sigpic
                    ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                    ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                    ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                    ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

That's an unwinnable battle Aks. People are shitty and terrible to one another by default. That's just human nature.
                      Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
                      Name: Drjones
                      Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Welp. I've exhausted all of my possible options, such as filing unemployment, applying for additional student loans and grants, and even a Veterans relief program.

So now I'm down to my absolute last resort, which was to start a gofundme, so as lame as I feel for posting this and asking for help, I have literally nothing to lose at this point. So. http://www.gofundme.com/y976hs
                        sigpic

Comment

I found this amusing and I don't know why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0asUikAWyBY
                          sigpic

Comment

That was relatively tame, coming from you.
                            sigpic

Comment

You know what that means.

NSFW
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdrvNeuc7jY
                              sigpic

Comment

I always expect glitter and techno from you but that video made me lol.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X