Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Official Bored at Work / Off-Topic Chat Thread II
Collapse
X
-
Re: Official Bored at Work / Off-Topic Chat Thread II
So I work at a local TV station with the credit department, but when I go to lunch I'll usually browse the station's website for my daily dose of news, which is funny considering I don't really ever check it any other time.
But seriously, why do I need to see this:
big-ish pic
When I'm trying to enjoy my lunch? I mean I get what they're trying to do, but that's just fucking gross dude. And they talk about how they're holding themselves to a higher standard by not posting any gore, well sorry, cockroaches are just as bad as gore, and this isn't even a news item, it's an advertisement for their own show.
Just nasty.sigpic
~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
Comment
-
Re: Official Bored at Work / Off-Topic Chat Thread II
I know that. But this station pretends to hold itself on some higher standard while sensationalizing restaurant "red alerts" and posting nasty shit on the website, which I find hypocritical.sigpic
~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
Comment
-
Re: Official Bored at Work / Off-Topic Chat Thread II
So this was in my e-mail. Except more colors.
LOL
Job opportunity in the USA.
High additional wage in a short time!
You will be making not less than 4000.00 USD per month. You have a possibility to work only 2-3 hours, a couple of times a week and make good profit. Working with us it is not required to leave your job in another company! After completing each task you will get up to 1600.00 USD.
This is what you will have to be doing:
1. Money is transferred in your favor by us in the amount of at least 2000.00 USD.
2. As soon as the sum is credited on your account you have to cash the transfer.
3. From 400.00 USD up to 1600.00 USD - 20% of the amount transferred to your account is for you!
4. 80% of the money transferred to your account you deliver to our company.
5. A new bank transfer in your favor is made by our accounting service.
This activity is absolutely legal and transparent for the banks and from the point of US law. Our company can make many money transfers of different amount, everything depends on you!
Please write to us. We will get in touch with you shortly and answer to all your questions.
Attention! Open positions are limited!
Yeah lemme jump on that, seems legit.
/doubtThis activity is absolutely legal and transparent for the banks and from the point of US lawsigpic
~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
Comment
-
Re: Official Bored at Work / Off-Topic Chat Thread II
If US banks are anything like UK banks then the legality of it all depends on how much of a bribe you can afford.Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
Reiko Takahashi - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
Haters Gonna Hate

Comment
-
Re: Official Bored at Work / Off-Topic Chat Thread II
Well obviously, but advertising it via spam is new and unusual.Originally posted by Jarre View PostIts money launderingServer: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
Occupation: Reckless Red Mage
Name: Drjones
Blog: Mediocre Mage
Comment
-
Re: Official Bored at Work / Off-Topic Chat Thread II
Spam filter didn't pick it up, which was annoying, so I figured I'd just click it and see what kind of spam before I deleted it, and it didn't disappoint.
If only it were that easy to make money, but legally.sigpic
~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
Comment
-
Re: Official Bored at Work / Off-Topic Chat Thread II
Ah so it's perfectly legal in the UK thenOriginally posted by Jarre View PostIts money laundering
Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
Reiko Takahashi - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
Haters Gonna Hate

Comment
-
Re: Official Bored at Work / Off-Topic Chat Thread II
Male Prostitute?Originally posted by Jarre View Postor MP75: Sam, Nin, Blm, Thf, Pld, Cor, Rdm
RANK 10 Bastok
CoP: Done
ZM: Done
ToA: Done
Assault rank: Captain
Campaign Medal: Medals
Wotg: Complete the quests already and I'll start
Originally posted by EtraThis thread brought to you by Malacite's lack of understanding.
Comment
-
Re: Official Bored at Work / Off-Topic Chat Thread II
You have no idea how hard this made me start laughing at work.Originally posted by Ketaru View PostSomehow, I just knew I shouldn't have clicked that.sigpic
~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
Comment


Comment