This is a thread in honor of my favorite period in my life..
Please post em if ya got em.. Welcome to 80's cartoons.
I wont post much famous stuff. but the stuff most of thos ein the 80's remember
Dinosaucers
Dino-Riders
Bravestarr
Black Star
Galaxy Rangers: No guts no glory ♪♪
Sectaurs.. I LOVED THIS SHOW!!!!!
Visionaries ... another favorite
VOLTRON!!!
Bionic Six : Great Anime very unknown
C.O.P.S.
Silver Hawks created to emulate the ThunderCats
Saber rider JP ending
Saber Rider NA opening
Mysterious Cities of Gold
The Popples So Cute^^
The TigerSharks ...ala thundercast underwater.
ENix's Dragon Quest It aired in america for 2 years depending on Market
Ulyesses 31 used to LOVE this show
Inhumanoids
Robocop: This show was actually VERY Damn good, Each ep lasted only 15 minutes though
Starcom Very good show also, The toys were great.
And finally for my last post of the night.. The greatest one..
Starblazers.. best intro to a cartoon.. this show made me wanna join the military, which I did eventually heh.
Please post em if ya got em.. Welcome to 80's cartoons.
I wont post much famous stuff. but the stuff most of thos ein the 80's remember
Dinosaucers
Dino-Riders
Bravestarr
Black Star
Galaxy Rangers: No guts no glory ♪♪
Sectaurs.. I LOVED THIS SHOW!!!!!
Visionaries ... another favorite
VOLTRON!!!
Bionic Six : Great Anime very unknown
C.O.P.S.
Silver Hawks created to emulate the ThunderCats
Saber rider JP ending
Saber Rider NA opening
Mysterious Cities of Gold
The Popples So Cute^^
The TigerSharks ...ala thundercast underwater.
ENix's Dragon Quest It aired in america for 2 years depending on Market
Ulyesses 31 used to LOVE this show
Inhumanoids
Robocop: This show was actually VERY Damn good, Each ep lasted only 15 minutes though
Starcom Very good show also, The toys were great.
And finally for my last post of the night.. The greatest one..
Starblazers.. best intro to a cartoon.. this show made me wanna join the military, which I did eventually heh.






also Ulyesses 31, still have the book for it, Mysterious Cities of Gold used to run back with my friend from school to watch that, don't forget Dungeons and Dragons, Pole Position, Star Fleet, a classic!! and not forgetting Terrahawks
. happy memories... (yes last two were not cartoons, but still brilliant in their day)

Comment