This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Worst Animes Ever Created

Cid! Eva is awesome!! One of my favorites is RahXephon too but the worst is FLCL, imo.
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

No. Eva was was not awesome. The only remarkable thing about it was how much hype it got.

FLCL was better in every way.
      Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
      Name: Drjones
      Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

I FLCL trippiest anime I ever saw o_O
        Originally posted by Van Wilder
        Worrying is like a rocking chair, gives you something to do, but doesnt get you anywhere
        Originally posted by Taskmage
        No matter how far an ass travels he will never be a horse. Some people are just bad players and no amount of tools you give them will change that.
        Hexx of Quetzalcoatl - 78PLD, 90NIN, 90WAR, 90SAM, 90BLU,90THF, 90SCH,90COR
        I'M BACK BABY!

Comment

RahXephon was pretty good, but it got super duper wierd at the end, moreso than the rest of the already fucked up series. lol.

Btw, I love Claymore.

Btw, I also haven't watched an anime I hated.
          Burning questions are burning: Is jenova_9 really a girl and is she cute? Does she talk like that in real life?

Burning.

This is why I J9: http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/off...otionally.html

http://selenagomez.com/

Comment

Originally posted by hexx View Post
            I FLCL trippiest anime I ever saw o_O
            I've got a few titles I can recommend that will fix that if you want.
            Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
            Name: Drjones
            Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

FLCL and Eva are both good. I can completely understand people not liking either; FLCL doesn't really have much of a plot, Eva's plot is really a love or hate ordeal.

Given that I see Eva in advertisements for completely unrelated products (hell, they have Eva pachinko machines which are huge), I think just calling it "hype" is really unfair. I don't see any other anime from the 90s having as big an effect. The only stuff more popular are the "we will live forever" Shonen Jump series; One Piece, to a much lesser extent Bleach.

Comment

98% of the entire "shounen" genre is complete shit. I've been enjoying Dragon Ball Kai (although it still has a fuuuuckton of filler compared to the manga, it is far better than DBZ), and the ones that actually end at a reasonable point can be decent, but all the other bullshit like Bleach and Naruto that just drag on forever are complete trash.

If I had to pick my single most disliked anime though, it would be FLCL without question. Absolutely terrible.

500 hours in MS paint

Comment

Inuyasha after all the main characters showed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Balfree View Post
                    these are the ones i love the most

totes
                    If you're refering to Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, that shit was awesome. And made sense (to me). If you're refering to FLCL, that shit was aweome. And made sense (to me) If you're refering to Haruhi Suzumiya, that shit was awesome. And made sense (to me)

If you're refering to Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka? Then I despise your guts. That thing needs to go into a crapper bin ASAP.

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Originally posted by Feba View Post
                    The only stuff more popular are the "we will live forever" Shonen Jump series;
                    Naruto.

But putting that aside, the average Japanese will articulate their knowledge, in some form or another, regarding Rumiko Takahashi's work, most notably, Ranma Nibunoichi and Maison Ikkoku.

Comment

Working...
                    X