Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 8-27 Update!

Originally posted by Malacite View Post
    EDIT: Is anyone else having trouble logging onto the viewer?
    POL viewer? POL itself is also undergoing maintenance. The maintenance window on POL closes an hour and a half before FFXI's maintenance window.
    Lyonheart
    lvl 75 WAR, 75 BST, 75 BLM, 75 NIN, 47 SCH
    Cooking 100.0+3+3, Culinarian's Signboard, Raw Fish Handling, Noodle Kneading, Patissier
    Fishing 60

Lakiskline
    Bonecrafting 100.0+3+3,
    Leather 60+2, Woodworking 60, Alchemy 60
    Smithing 60, Clothcraft 55, Goldsmithing 54.1, Cooking 11
    Boneworker's Signboard, Bone Purification, Bone Ensorcellment, Filing, Lumberjack, Chainwork

Comment

Damn, you have to wait one week to race again.
      Thanks Kazuki.
      Dragoon Equipment

Comment

I think all sky ls are screaming, "F YES!!!!!!" upon hearing about the good buddy despot. No steals for j00 =3

the whole autotranslate thing is a major plus aswell o.O
        Lets see... boost to Dragon Kick's formula o.o HOLY! I wonder if i can break my 1k Dragon Kick record again on IT mobs (mnk/war 4ever!)..... That and it might look like grips could go to hand-to-hand, since you need to have a firm grip on the weapons ;p
        Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

The following weapon skills have been adjusted:
          Howling Fist/Dragon Kick/Raging Rush/Cross Reaper/Penta Thrust/Skewer/ Yukikaze/Gekko/Kasha/Empyreal Arrow/Detonator
          I hate when they do this mess. HOW have they been adjusted. They mentioned RR, Penta, Skewer, but how about the others?

Another Atk Bonus for DRG may have been nice, but would this Acc Bonus allow you to eat Meat Dishes more often? A DRG in my LS brags about his Acc+90 with gear & traits. If you could pull something along those lines, and then just drop the biggest Meat Dish, would that not qualify? Of course we won't talk about how just about all Meripo camps are mobs weak to piercing.
          Odude
          PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
          RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
          SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

ugh the waiting is unbearable! It's only 1:44 and it won't be done until 8:30
            sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by tdh View Post
              I hate when they do this mess. HOW have they been adjusted. They mentioned RR, Penta, Skewer, but how about the others?
              Well you'll just have to wait and find out won't you.
              I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

i have a feeling that if the place holders are still the same for despot, meaning those first 4 groundskeepers in the acloves.... it's gonna be just as annoying trying to get claim. yea, u get auto claim on despot but that doesnt get away the 20 ppl standing in front of the aclove spamming either.
                Omni@Remora: NIN75 RNG75 MNK75 COR75 BST64 BRD53
                ♪♫ San d'Oria Complete ♪♫ ZM Complete ♪♫ CoP Complete ♪♫ AM Complete ♪♫

Comment

Originally posted by tdh View Post
                  Another Atk Bonus for DRG may have been nice, but would this Acc Bonus allow you to eat Meat Dishes more often? A DRG in my LS brags about his Acc+90 with gear & traits. If you could pull something along those lines, and then just drop the biggest Meat Dish, would that not qualify? Of course we won't talk about how just about all Meripo camps are mobs weak to piercing.
                  Those probably had their stat modifiers adjusted to either raise or lower to balance things out, while other 3 listed had extra changes to make the more appealing (I mean, come on, Skewer is Blade: Jin with a polearm, why aren't you DRG creaming your pants?)

Overall I like this update. I just wish I could get a better grip (i made a funny!) on how I can fit playing in with my fall class/work/homework routine.
                  sigpic
                  Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Comment

Originally posted by Gobo View Post
                    (I mean, come on, Skewer is Blade: Jin with a polearm, why aren't you DRG creaming your pants?)
                    because theyre all ingrates!
                    Omni@Remora: NIN75 RNG75 MNK75 COR75 BST64 BRD53
                    ♪♫ San d'Oria Complete ♪♫ ZM Complete ♪♫ CoP Complete ♪♫ AM Complete ♪♫

Comment

Yeah, I know what'cha mean Malacite. I'd like to have an idea of how to get a grip so I can either level SAM or merit DRK tonight. Wondering if all the gil I scraped together over the past few days will be enough to get something that will now be a requirement.
                      Odude
                      PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
                      RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
                      SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

Hopefully the PUP new puppet is not too hard to obtain ^^b
                        Server: Quetzalcoatl
                        Race: Hume Rank 7
                        75 PLD, 75 SAM, 75 WAR, 75 NIN, 75 MNK, 65 BLU

Comment

because penta is rampage w/o a crit mod still lol
                          [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

Comment

I'm going crazy trying to find something to do for the next 6 hours - _ -

my mom runs a daycare so my PS3 is currently off-limits as it's in the basement (so much for Resistance >_>) and the same goes for my Wii (not that that matters much since Metroid Prime 3 is out today in the USA onry and Canada gets it tomorrow)

at least in about 5 hours the .dat mining will begin. until then I'm at the mercy of my emulators XD (stupid PoS PC can't run my copy of C&C 3 Tiberium Wars that I've had since launch - _ -)
                            sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Eauijhkuu View Post
                              Because SAM and DRK haven't benefited enough from the last few updates.
                              DRG is the only job that really deserves full use of grips and trait additions, imo.

Sam is fine, but fuck drks-drain TP was the worst idea ever. loldrks with 500k total in gear keeping with my tp really pisses me off >< orz
                              Now, I do think drk is an awesome job, and some are (lots, plenty play well) are ridiculously good-but if you wear dex rings 24/7 and af body you need to gtfo of my merit pt and hit up some bcnms or something ><

fk yes

Comment

i just hope the new grips are worth the inventory slots

Comment

Working...
                                X