Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your Best/Latest FFXIV Accomplishment

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yygdrasil
    replied
    Re: Post your Best/Latest FFXIV Accomplishment

    Dreams in Vanadiel's friendliness increases by 0.5!

    Leave a comment:


  • Gauldeval
    replied
    Re: Post your Best/Latest FFXIV Accomplishment

    Finally made it in the ls today and warrior unlocked thanks to Etra, Nehpets Yevad and Cynthis ^^

    Leave a comment:


  • Yygdrasil
    replied
    Re: Post your Best/Latest FFXIV Accomplishment

    Kinda related: Just finished editing the Leadership Archives on the sub-forum.

    /inbefore "STALKER!"

    Leave a comment:


  • Etra
    replied
    Re: Post your Best/Latest FFXIV Accomplishment

    Just had a group going completing random job/skill quests for those that needed it. Was fun. :0

    Leave a comment:


  • Yygdrasil
    replied
    Re: Post your Best/Latest FFXIV Accomplishment

    Grats Mal!

    I'm loving how the LS is turning out so far. So many friendly people.

    Leave a comment:


  • Malacite
    replied
    Re: Post your Best/Latest FFXIV Accomplishment

    With Aeni's help, now I CAN HAS PLD!

    Leave a comment:


  • TheRillish
    replied
    Re: Post your Best/Latest FFXIV Accomplishment

    Whee!

    Leave a comment:


  • Kingofsquirrelz
    replied
    Re: Post your Best/Latest FFXIV Accomplishment

    Ordered the parts and only spent 1450$ ^_^ i will be there soon

    Leave a comment:


  • TheRillish
    replied
    Re: Post your Best/Latest FFXIV Accomplishment

    There retook it!
    Last edited by TheRillish; 03-27-2012, 09:19 PM. Reason: lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Yygdrasil
    replied
    Re: Post your Best/Latest FFXIV Accomplishment

    I'm sorry. I'm confused. Is the accomplishment having clevage? I can't read the words you wrote above this. I just see bla bla bla and then a picture of kitty boobs.

    Grats on whatever you did that isn't boob related.

    ...

    boobs.

    ---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

    Also: I'm sorely disappointed to see you not equiped with the LS. It makes me a sad panda.

    Leave a comment:


  • TheRillish
    replied
    Re: Post your Best/Latest FFXIV Accomplishment

    WHM 50!

    Click image for larger version

Name:	ffxivgame2012-03-2808-12-28-03.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	129.9 KB
ID:	1474695
    Last edited by TheRillish; 03-27-2012, 09:18 PM. Reason: For Yggie being a sad panda, And for more cleavage

    Leave a comment:


  • Etra
    replied
    Re: Post your Best/Latest FFXIV Accomplishment

    Originally posted by Aeni View Post
    Ul'Dah too crowded and pretty generic. If I'm the only one in LL, then I can post stuff you never seen yet
    I'm right there in LL with ya. Ul'dah is just too boring.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeni
    replied
    Re: Post your Best/Latest FFXIV Accomplishment

    Originally posted by Yygdrasil View Post
    Congratulations!

    Also: lol@limsalominsa

    Ul'Dah or gtfo
    Ul'Dah too crowded and pretty generic. If I'm the only one in LL, then I can post stuff you never seen yet

    Leave a comment:


  • Yygdrasil
    replied
    Re: Post your Best/Latest FFXIV Accomplishment

    Congratulations!

    Also: lol@limsalominsa

    Ul'Dah or gtfo

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeni
    replied
    Re: Post your Best/Latest FFXIV Accomplishment

    The picture says it all.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X