Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Life in Eorzea! (video!) Official Youtube Channel!!!! town! squee!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Life in Eorzea! (video!) Official Youtube Channel!!!! town! squee!!!!

Originally posted by Tickmeoff View Post
    Hey guys.

Don't mind me, just installing this Alpha over here.
    Lucky Bastard... ;>.>

Comment

i'm consistently googling for "FFXIV beta leak"
      i guess im a really bad person
      signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

BG is openly posting all the numerous issues they're having with installing the Alpha, and will probably share any and all info they find during play until SE specifically asks them to take something down. Your best bet would be to just watch their Alpha/beta topic to see when new info comes out.
        "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

Balder's Gate? Bifrit Galdron? what kind of FFXIV website is that? Sounds like a new source.

oh look! a surprise visitor!

Comment

Beta begins this Thursday ^^ so I imagine we'll start seeing some leaked videos on youtube by Saturday.
            sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

but how long will they stay up on YT. :p Koei removed player videos of Hokuto Musou faster than GoWIII early videos.

Comment

that wont stop people from loading them on other places, you KNOW they will get hits if they post the vids, and that drives people
                signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

lets see if they have tasteful and competent gaming skills to show.

Comment

Originally posted by jenova_9 View Post
                    lets see if they have tasteful and competent gaming skills to show.
                    That'll be a first...
                    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Ziero View Post
                      There are no low or high settings because the game's graphics aren't even finished. The Beta version will have better graphics since it will be open to actual players, but the Alpha phase is just for in house testers to make sure the game works.

Do you?
                      Yes, and there's nothing to say that they can only tweak the graphics yet. Alpha's usually don't display a huge disparity in the graphics from the Beta or finished game; look at Killzone 2. The major difference was some color pallet switching, and that's the best looking game on PS3.

They may add new environments within the graphical engine but they won't revolutionise them.

The graphics will be very much comparable from here to release date. You heard it here 2355846286056th.

Comment

Originally posted by Cryxen View Post
                        look at Killzone 2. The major difference was some color pallet switching, and that's the best looking game on PS3.
                        This statement here invalidates your entire post.

Comment

Originally posted by DakAttack View Post
                          This statement here invalidates your entire post.
                          Did you see the Alpha graphics of the second level? The Convoy level video walkthrough where Sev and Garza opened the bridge for the convoy? I've finished the game 4 times and the differences in graphical quality are very much comparable.

The difference between Alpha, Beta and finished product generally aren't graphical.

Comment

Originally posted by Balfree View Post
                            i'm consistently googling for "FFXIV beta leak"
                            i guess im a really bad person
                            i believe a more accurate search phrase could enhance your googling
                            "neogaf final fantasy xiv online information thread"

Comment

Originally posted by valru View Post
                              i believe a more accurate search phrase could enhance your googling
                              "neogaf final fantasy xiv online information thread"

This thread has a link to the full OST of the alpha.

Thankss

Comment

Originally posted by Cryxen View Post
                                This thread has a link to the full OST of the alpha.

Thankss

What's OST and which page is it on?
                                75: Sam, Nin, Blm, Thf, Pld, Cor, Rdm
                                RANK 10 Bastok
                                CoP: Done
                                ZM: Done
                                ToA: Done
                                Assault rank: Captain
                                Campaign Medal: Medals
                                Wotg: Complete the quests already and I'll start

Originally posted by Etra
                                This thread brought to you by Malacite's lack of understanding.

Comment

Working...
                                X