This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: call me crazy?

Yes i know you were going to say something like that However if you just reached level 40...that healing staff is going to sit there for a while...that and i cant justify spending that much gil on a healing staff...if i really wanted one i would camp Roc with my LS..and even then i still like the look of a Light Staff. Its just for any price of a Healing Staff, i would get something else on my other equips that would make me better than just one slot that although useful in some fights, in many respects still a luxury item that could be done without.

Comment

I chose the staff because I really want to start getting my "end game" items. I really dont have anything to spend money on until I reach 70 now (some Blessed set armor, Raise III) so I figured why not. I gave my Light Staff to my wife who is our BLM so she can use it for her Cure III macro and when she does CuragaII after fights since a BLM healing skill is so low (that and she never really makes any money outside our partying so I thought it would be a nice gift ^^)

Comment

This reminds me of the whm in my ls who has a healing staff, body whm jse, legs jse, feet jse, and astral ring + serket, yet says she can't afford a nobel's tunic. :sweat:
        Whm 75 Blm 37 Brd 75 | Bastok Rank 10 | Whm > Rdm

Comment

reminds me of my gf... i made pretty much all the gil she has xD
          There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
          but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
          transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Nobles tunic eh? Man, now THAT is a luxury item (14 mil anyone ; ; ) I think I'll be better off takeing my changes with my AF2 body drop in Dynamasis /// Yeah, a lot of her gear/spells are courtsey of me but I just love the fact she plays and enjoys the game so its a small thing to do :D

Comment

Nobles/Aristocrat's Tunic is still and by far the best body armor you can acquire as a WHM. AF1 Healer's Briault is nice for it's -enmity and +10 enfeebling magic on those occasions when you need to toss a debuff (emergency sleeps, silence, etc.), but doesn't offer Auto-Refresh. AF2 Cleric's Briault offers improved Regen power and Auto-Refresh, but lacks the more important Cure Potency (though it is a good second choice, albeit quite rare). JSE Blessed Briault offers a lot of extra max mp and improved bar-element potency, but at the cost of Auto-Refresh.

Obviously, to be the best at what you do, you'd want all of the above, and swap them in for the spells at which they excel. But if you have to pick just one, go with the Noble's.

Icemage

Comment

Working...
              X