If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I was soloing outside jueno and got killed by a skink I failed to charm 5 times in a row, and I got raised by a party of lvl 70+ ppl who were just passing by. The WHM used Raise III on me. :]
I like ppl to test this cuz when I first got Raise I did this 2 ppl. I raised one person with Raise 1. Then Divine Seal and Raise the 2nd person. The was no differ in the time or HP gained.. The first & second person still to 3 min to regain all their HP. I dont think raise can stacked on with other spells..
I like ppl to test this cuz when I first got Raise I did this 2 ppl. I raised one person with Raise 1. Then Divine Seal and Raise the 2nd person. The was no differ in the time or HP gained.. The first & second person still to 3 min to regain all their HP. I dont think raise can stacked on with other spells..
I don't think that Devine Seal does anything to Raise, it more used for cure spells.
-----------------------------------------------
Elvaan Male Whm 45/Blm20/RNG33/THF15/WAR5/NIN20/SMN37
Rank 5 Sandoria
Divine seal with raise doesn't help.
Just ask those who claim it about how much more exp they just regained from that raise and you'll see that either they don't know or they give a bs number (often VERY incorrect, to "prove" that they are right).
No, there never was. Macht just has a bad habit of making up or finding very strange information to post at times. Just take it with a bit skeptism. :sweat:
Comment