2 New Avatars CONFIRMED!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2 New Avatars CONFIRMED!!!!

Ugh... I'll finish the missions when the Lv Cap is 99 and it only takes a party of 6 to do anything in the game.

The games missions are superfuknrediculous. And if you don't think so, then you obviously never waited weeks at a time to gather people for a mission, or did gather the people but they all flubbed, or gathered the people, they didn't flub, but some untimely errant bad luck beset your internet connection and you got wailed out of Promy Vazhal after climbing the last hour.

Of course some people are more kiss ass than I am and can get into the LS'es than I like to deal with. I'd rather work with a small group of good solid people than a bloated network of ego-manical, pixel crack gorged psychophants.
    °·-._.-·°¤.-º°`¨·¥|Kageshinhiryu|¥·¨`°º-.¤°·-._.-·°
    "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT IS MORPHING TIME!"
    sigpic

http://guildwork.com/u/kageshinhiryu

THIS LOOKS AWESOMESAUCE: http://www.deusex.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowHolyFlyingDragon View Post
      The games missions are superfuknrediculous. And if you don't think so, then you obviously never waited weeks at a time to gather people for a mission, or did gather the people but they all flubbed, or gathered the people, they didn't flub, but some untimely errant bad luck beset your internet connection and you got wailed out of Promy Vazhal after climbing the last hour.
      QQ more. I got CoP done in 2 weeks flat because I dropped everything else for the sake of doing so. Not many missions in XI are all that difficult, with the exception of CoP before all the nerfs dear LORD that was a nightmare. Even though I relished the challenge. WotG has done a nice job of striking a balance between CoP's difficulty and the absolute joke that was Zilart & ToAU.
      sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Malacite View Post
        That's from Tuninig In and Out quests right? I never did finish those...
        More Questions Than Answers - FFXIclopedia, the Final Fantasy XI wiki - Characters, items, jobs, and more

I have no idea, I'm just basing my hunch on this utterly random Selbina cutscene in the later half of the CoP missions. Ulmia meets Mathilde, they were in the same choir and Emmalyn was in that choir. This is where they both learned the song that was supposed to open the way to paradise under the Cardinal (Esha'ntarl).

Meeting Ulmia again triggers a repressed memory in Mathilde in Bearclaw Pinnacle where we find Odin's shattered protocrystal.

Comment

depending on when you can use the alex will make BCMNs easir depending on how long the effect lasts. Imagine giving a whole party invincible! Dang that would so rock the bosses XD
          Shadowneko's FFXI Newbie Guide 2009
          (have fun MMO players ^^)
          Jon Davies AKA: Shadowneko of Midradsomr...soon to be transferred to Quetzalcoatl

Comment

I think I would have more of an opinion one way or the other if I already had my main to 75 I left the game before they introduced all the exp advantages.

I was one of many THF farming areas I could skilling up other jobs and crafts with my LFG flag up and activly trying to get into a PT post 60.

So coming back to the game after all these changes is exciting and I can actually get exp PT now it is so exciting used to sit for hours and be lucky to get 1 invite.

I am excited though I can see finally being able to do a lot of the things I always wanted to do with THF becoming less tedious a task to accomplish though the exp req for level up from 75-99 ought to be interesting. I can only imagine that it would realistically take a person likely a month to exp steadily from 98 to 99.

what figure between 100 to 350 exp a mob at most one every 5 min as a basis for this caculation.

that is 1200 - 4200 an hour then figure how many hours lets say an average of 4 hours

So 4800- 16800 exp a day (just a estimate i know most of us play and pt longer than that if we are able to)

Ok so at 4800-16800 a day if we play every day in a weeks time we will have accumulated between 33600 - 117600 exp

now my estimates may be off I have not had a lot of exp experience in the new system but in a months time. That is not even half a million EXP and that is dependent on a static PT that chains well and uses all the exp buffs available.

So do i look forward to 2 to 3 months min to get my thf from 98 to 99 let alone how long it would take to get to 90 or 80 for that matter.

I look forward to being that level but taking a year or 2 of my time to get there seems a bit drasticbut pretty accurate if the to lvl expectations are in the millions or even 1 mil exp.

So I assume I like most of the ffxi players and community are looking forward to it and are excited but also know that being excited doesn't help us get there any easier it just makes us get there cause we can.
            Nachttoter
            Manthra
            Siren
            Job Levels
            WAR33, WHM20, RDM25, PLD11, BST11, RNG40, NIN37, SUM6, MNK40, BLM5, THF 60, DRK1, BRD5, SAM56, DRG5, DNC20, PUP X, BLU X, COR X, SCH X

Alchemy 91.4
            Fishing 12
            Woodworking 28
            Smithing 31
            Gold Smith 20
            Cloth craft 1
            Leather 1
            Bone 2
            Cooking 0
            Synergy 0

Comment

Thankfully, things have changed and sped up where you can get alot more xp than that partying; that is, if you're in a party with people who have some common sense.

Welcome back to the game. It's nice to see someone excited about things.

You can even solo a little for more xp these days than before.
              °·-._.-·°¤.-º°`¨·¥|Kageshinhiryu|¥·¨`°º-.¤°·-._.-·°
              "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT IS MORPHING TIME!"
              sigpic

http://guildwork.com/u/kageshinhiryu

THIS LOOKS AWESOMESAUCE: http://www.deusex.com/

Comment

Welcome back to the game. It's nice to see someone excited about things.
                I agree. I am veeeery excited about this upcoming year for ffxi.
                99 BST, PUP, WAR, MNK, THF, WHM, BLM, SMN, RNG, BLU, RUN, PLD

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
                -Farsha (90) Completed!!
                -Verth (90) Completed!!
                -Guttler (95) Completed!
                -Gandiva (80) 24/50 wings
                -Ochain 27/50, 50/75, 8/75
                -Aegis just started

***Thank you xxFunWithJugsxx for all the help/support***

Comment

I hope with new avatars comes some shiny, new gear!!
                  | 90 SMN | 90 BRD | 90 BLM | 90 THF | 90 WAR |

5/5 BST +2
                  2/5 WAR +2
                  Farsha(85)

Comment

I hope with new avatars comes some shiny, new gear!!
                    I hope so too... some of the other avatars had things i'd use (Shiva Claw, Garda dagger, Ifrit sword, Lightning ring(on lightning day)).

Fenrir has some good stuff as well i thought.

iirc Diabolos didnt have much to offer me other than a pact (which i guess is a huge reward).
                    99 BST, PUP, WAR, MNK, THF, WHM, BLM, SMN, RNG, BLU, RUN, PLD

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
                    -Farsha (90) Completed!!
                    -Verth (90) Completed!!
                    -Guttler (95) Completed!
                    -Gandiva (80) 24/50 wings
                    -Ochain 27/50, 50/75, 8/75
                    -Aegis just started

***Thank you xxFunWithJugsxx for all the help/support***

Comment

I want more avatar perp. cost gear, or maybe some new att/def bonus gear...
                      | 90 SMN | 90 BRD | 90 BLM | 90 THF | 90 WAR |

5/5 BST +2
                      2/5 WAR +2
                      Farsha(85)

Comment

Working...
                      X