3/10 patch changes to scholar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 3/10 patch changes to scholar

What were the changes to the -storm spells? Anyone have the numerical values?
    Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
    yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
    Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
    leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Comment

Duration: 3 minutes
      Recast: 16 seconds
      Cast time: way shorter (sorry)

Comment

Does anyone have a numerical value of Klimaform + helix? im getting wonky reports from some of the scholarsI talk to some say about 800 total damage others say 1000, even a few saying 1500. 700 is a big Gap 1500 seems like a over exageration, 800-1000 seems relaistic. If anyone has numbers to share it would be great thanks.

sig courtesy tgm
        retired -08

Comment

Originally posted by MrMageo View Post
          Does anyone have a numerical value of Klimaform + helix? im getting wonky reports from some of the scholarsI talk to some say about 800 total damage others say 1000, even a few saying 1500. 700 is a big Gap 1500 seems like a over exageration, 800-1000 seems relaistic. If anyone has numbers to share it would be great thanks.
          What they are saying is true, the helix's are doing over time about 1000-1500 when you MB it it, it is doing more so around 1500.

Comment

Originally posted by Saphiera View Post
            I dont know about any of you but I have seemed to get less invites after the update than I did before it. I have no idea what on earth the problem is but I am guessing lol that most of the ppl building the pt's are mages @ 75 and hating
            Either what Omgwtfbbqkitten or people are jumping onto the jobs that got adjusted hence less people in the lvl range you were in before.

Wonder if SCH and SAM could duo now in something like . ..

*SAM engages mob
            *SAM self skillchains
            *SCH MBs a Helix
            *SCH gravity mob
            *kite till death
            *rinse and repeat

Maybe have SAM/RNG for when the mob is being kited so he can build TP via ranged atks. I don't know. Just throwing some ideas out there.

I wonder if BLU could be used for it as well. That'll be neat.
            Last edited by Zempten; 03-14-2008, 06:56 AM.

Comment

FINAL FANTASY XI Official Web Site

Mar. 14, 2008 08:00 [PDT] From: FINAL FANTASY XI
              Current Known Issues (Mar. 14)

- Magic "Sleep II" does not extend its effect to targets within range when Scholar's job ability "Manifestation" is used.

Comment

Well 2 Issue list's in 3 days, and not a sign of the sublimation/refresh incompatibility. I assume then its meant to be this way.

Speaking of, The sch af has increase sublimation effect, does this change the mp/tick or hp lost %

sig courtesy tgm
                retired -08

Comment

Originally posted by MrMageo View Post
                  Well 2 Issue list's in 3 days, and not a sign of the sublimation/refresh incompatibility. I assume then its meant to be this way.

Speaking of, The sch af has increase sublimation effect, does this change the mp/tick or hp lost %
                  raises the HP lost to 3 HP a tick. Makes it so you hit the 25% HP cap faster. Don't know if you have to keep it on to keep the 3hp/tick effect, though you probably do. (as my SCH is only 40)
                  sigpic
                  Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Comment

Originally posted by Gobo View Post
                    on't know if you have to keep it on to keep the 3hp/tick effect, though you probably do.
                    Yeah, taking the mortarboard on and off will change the tick.
                    Wii Number - 2810 2423 4673 3261 - Please PM me if you add me!
                    How to ask smart questions: catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Boom! (On SCH75/RDM)

Comment

Mar. 14, 2008 08:00 [PDT] From: FINAL FANTASY XI
                      Current Known Issues (Mar. 14)

- Magic "Sleep II" does not extend its effect to targets within ra
                      Well I really hope they fix that soon

Comment

Working...
                      X