X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~Time for an intelligent discussion - Cephius, look here~

Originally posted by capitalistnihilist
    ROFL, this guy has some issues. He claims its so laughable for a monk to outdamage him and his wyvern eh? Well, I'm only a LVL 58 monk but according to my parsers I've only had one dragoon outdamage me in a EXP pt even including his wyvern damage. That was against crabs in boyaha tree with no debuffer. That pt sucked anyway. Every other PT i'm in I outdamage all other melee by a significant margin and usually outdamage the BLM as well (unless we have a nuke happy BLM that likes to rip hate from the tank and get us all in trouble.)

I have top notch gear and eat sushi which may have something to do with this... (Cross counters, SH, tiphia sting, 2x sniper's rings, kung fu shoes etc.)
    That's because you need all the expensive equipment. What do Dragoons get in terms of uber expensive and awesome equipment? Only the SH, and that's still debatable. +10 Acc is nice, but nothing great like Kung Fu shoes and Haubergeons and such. Dragoons operate with sub-par equipment and still manage to hold their own.

My equipment is nice, only totals to about 8mil in total, but I hold my own and then some. This always comes down to comparing damage because that's what all melee do, it's all competition. They get REALLY angry when what they think is an inferior job outdoes them, and I find that humorous.

Comment

http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/sho...6&postcount=17
      http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=953347

War75 Thf75 Pld75 Sam75 Mnk75 Rdm75 Nin75 Bard 75

Comment

8 mil in gear damn i wish i was you lmao i have at 57, af, walk mask, brig, holy lance, spike earings, life belt, jaugar mantle, vener ring bomb ring, tiger stole. and we dont get anygood gear really sh aint really that great, at least for drg. And there is one person i have never been able to outdamage most of us consider him the best dd on ifrit that is Forestowl the kids sick.

oh and scarredsoldiers kick ass ^^

Double Post Edited:
        SweetKitty i total agree with your post. I make my own parties and oh well someone has to right? And since I have stayed with the lvl rate of most players instead of leveling like crazy i tend to get many invites into parties, and a very rare to dragoon even when i am not seeking. There are times in dragoon, if you are dedicated that you have to do things you dont want to. I tanked as dragoon to keep parties alive and lvling not as much as main but a split tank with a sam. I love my class and love the fact of that most people who don't love it stop it in the 40's due to the lack of constant invites. If you do not want to put time into this job go lvl a job that gets lots of invites ranger, white mage, red mage, ninja, or paladin
        Last edited by Sevv; 12-03-2005, 06:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

Comment

But, of course, you knew it was coming and it had to be done ... DRK/DRG ftw. Oh, the irony, how the two job classes were always at each other's throat and then ... you have something like this come along. LOL

Comment

Lmao i dont see how drg and drks at war as to say lmao, i love to party along side a drk and a pld usually owl <drk> thor <pld> or manju <pld>.
            [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

Comment

Working...
            X