• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you get Penta at 49
    ƒo?@ƒJ?@ƒ^?@ƒŒ
    —³‚V‚P?EŽë?l‚R‚W?E‚»‚Ì‘¼

Comment

goodie. new lance at 48, penta at 49, and double attack at 50. Life is good.
      63 dragoon , 31 white mage, 30 warrior, 13 monk, 10 samurai, 5 thief.

Proud to be Timeless / Lunarian / Ancient!
      Shadowlords Behind sufficently Kicked!
      Wyvern: Jessie the Cute

Comment

Originally posted by Ayako
        #5 Make your own parties. I find when I don't, aside from waiting for hours, you will end up in something jackass.. Figure out where you should be going, how to get to the PT camp spot, and lead lead lead. I didn't make the party I am in now, and it's not that good. /random
        I really never have had any experiences with having bad parties for more than five minutes at a time. I guess on my server people see me versus a lot of other NA dragoons, and because I equip myself well, and know how to play, I will usually get preference, though I spend most of my time lately in half-japanese half-english groups.

Maybe it will get different past lvl 32, but at this point I have parties that give me as a dragoon preference over blm for damage output ^^
        Cry more n00b!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Wow, I haven't been on these forums in a long, long time. Damn work and school.

So many new faces.

Perhaps I should update this guide, it's getting a bit old, hehe :sweat:
          http://rentahamster.blogspot.com/

Read my report on the FFXI Square Enix 2005 gaming event in Hawaii

Comment

Originally posted by Rent-A-Hamster
            Wow, I haven't been on these forums in a long, long time. Damn work and school.

So many new faces.

Perhaps I should update this guide, it's getting a bit old, hehe :sweat:
            Welcome back Rent! I had started to think you'd gone and quit on us. Great to see you back.
            Ailis
            竜・75��・6��戦・4��シ・4�
            白・61��・3��黒・4�

Comment

Wow, there are a lot of nice info. about DRG job which is great. I too want to be come a DRG/WAR in the future (March 2004)
              Looking forward for more advice and tips about how to play using this job. Please poste your experiance on this jobs and list of things that we should and we shouldn't do to help us improve and become a great DRG/WAR.
              WAR 18, WHM 14, BLM 4, THF 46, DRG 42, NIN 21

Comment

Is using /pet "dismiss" before getting on the chocobo help save some time to summon the wyvern faster?
                When is a good time to use this macro?

Comment

It doesn't matter. Your wyvern is a 2hr skill, and as such, it is on a timer.

Comment

Just wanted to ramble that I am back on the Warrior as sub job bandwagon. I find I am not using the interval WS as much as I used to. With my normal PT setups, I need to have TP on hand for renkeis, and it's better to just save it all so Skewer hits better, or Daisharin cuts more defense. Warrior overall gives better stats, plus Double Attack, Berzerk, War Cry. Now with Yokodama removed, it's good to have Chouhatsu so Thief can pull Fuidama. Sucks I hate Warrior as it's own job, and have to level it again...*sigh

My official stance is currently:

Leveling party purposes: Warrior
                    60BCNM, Summon fights, etc: Samurai
                    ƒo?@ƒJ?@ƒ^?@ƒŒ
                    —³‚V‚P?EŽë?l‚R‚W?E‚»‚Ì‘¼

Comment

Could you please explain what Daisharin is used for in a party situation? Does it permanently cut defense (like shield break cutting evade)? I was under the impression that it was basically like the lance version of Spirits Within.

Comment

Yeah, it breaks Defense like the Axe WS do. It's nice. It is weak as all hell though. Can't even one shot an enemy in Pashow with it, lol. It starts a lvl 3 Renkei with Monk 225 or Thf 225 WS, so it's also used for that.
                        I usually will use Meditate to charge 300 TP outside a BC or Protocrystal, then destroy defense with Daisharin at the start of battle, it wears off about halfway through (if that) but it gives a good headstart.
                        ƒo?@ƒJ?@ƒ^?@ƒŒ
                        —³‚V‚P?EŽë?l‚R‚W?E‚»‚Ì‘¼

Comment

That's cool

Comment

Ugh lvl 46 and probably 47 is gonna be torture for me. I have no clue what to do after 50 T_T

Comment

hey rent a hamster, did you update this yet? noticed a few pages ago you said you were going to... this may be a good place to put the information for getting the relic armor..
                              "You're like the air I take you into me. You're like the rain you remain within me deep..."

Comment

job

do u think i shud be a paladin or dragoon cus i'm gonna be a tarutaru male n i want 2 no wot wud suit me best

Comment

Working...
                                X