Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: /MNK.... Um, what?

Originally posted by Lmnop View Post
    I created a chart that mapped DPS of HtH weapons based off of DNC skill-by-level (remembering that I couldn't just consult monk guides because the Skill level was different) and compared that to Daggers of-a-level. Before 20, /mnk always wins. Even when you find a Dagger that outclasses an HtH choice, 1-2 levels later the HtH skill makes an old weapon out-do the dagger. It's kinda disgusting.
    Not if you solo on birds and bats and bees
    (Yes, you could solo on bones - but then you lose Samba. I'm not sure how important that would be.)
    Defeated: Maat, Divine Might, Fenrir, Kirin, Cactrot Rapido, Xolotl, Diabolos Prime, Kurrea, 9/10 Dynamis Bosses (missing Tav), Promathia, Proto-Ultima, Proto-Omega, 4 Jailers, Apocalypse Nigh, 6/6 Nyzul Bosses
    RDM90, PLD90, DRG90, COR90, SCH90, BLU54
    All Nations Rank 10, ZMs & PMs Complete, AUMs Complete, Captain, Nyzul Floor 100 (5 Weapons, 4 WS), Medal of Altana, WotG Mission 15, 1/3 Addons Complete, 9/9 Abyssea Main Quests, 6/6 Caturae

Comment

true enough. And we did fight some airborne creatures at times (though never homogeneously exclusively -- Always along with other things like dhalmel, crawlers, gobs, worms... whatever else the zone had to offer).
      Last edited by Lmnop; 02-14-2008, 04:18 AM. Reason: Thanks, Itaz
      "And if he left off dreaming about you, where do you suppose you'd be?"

Comment

Originally posted by Lmnop View Post
        true enough. And we did fight some airborne creatures at times (though never homogeneously -- if that word can be used here
        Wouldn't "exclusively" fit better?
        Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
        yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
        Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
        leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Comment

Working...
        X