X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am II MB

Re: Am II MB

O.o
    Rodin - Ragnarok Server (Out of Retirement)
    90BRD 90SMN 90WHM 75BLM 75RDM 61BST 50RNG 37NIN 37THF

Goal: All jobs max level and capped merits.

Comment

Holy crap! That's like doing those WSs on the Genkai 2 Boreal Hound.

Comment

Oh my god. Thats some serious dmg T_T The NMs will be dead now before resistance goes up o.O
        75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
        Woodworking 91.9+2
        ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

Thats like finger of God MB.
          I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

14,312 damage in ~10 seconds on VT. Un-effing-real.
            Dryhus, Elvaan male | Bismarck | San d'Oria 6 | Windurst 5
            62RDM/60MNK/40BLM/37RNG/31WAR/24WHM/20NIN/19BRD/...
            Woodworking 94.7+2 | Bonecraft 53 | Cooking 42 | Fishing 29
            Smithing 29 | Alchemy 27 | Goldsmithing 21

Bismarck Crafting Services
            My Skillcap Chart, printable on 8.5"x11"

Comment

Are those the mobs that are weak to magic, or am I thinking of something else?

Regardless, it's very impressive damage in such a short period of time. :O

Comment

At best this was a Tough mob, let's face it. Savage Blade for 758dmg? Tachi: Kasha can RAWK, but 1700+ is well on the high end. Not to mention the Light effect being DOUBLE the closing WS damage?

Now don't get me wrong, this damage is impressive no matter what angle you're looking at it from, but this isn't a VT or IT mob they just blew up. 84EXP smells like a T mob.
                Odude
                PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
                RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
                SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

You win at FFXI
                  ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

that was a 3 man SC, no? I wonder if SC damage or number of SC participants effects the MB amounts of the AM2s. It would be a good move on S-E's part if that was the case, so that's unlikely...
                    "And if he left off dreaming about you, where do you suppose you'd be?"

Comment

it is VT mob

Comment

Those things take extra damage and have a ton of HP, but 8k damage on one spell is still very impressive to actually see.
                        Generic Info!

Comment

I saw nugzkraka and just said "Oh no...".

I was totally expecting a ludacris amount of damage.

Comment

Soon to come Freeze II MB SS!

Comment

Savage Blade > Kasha is a 2-person light. Still, 1700 damage is very high even for a SATA WS; the target probably had pretty low defense.

Also, the light SC damage was double the closing WS damage, so it *is* one of those monsters that take double damage from magic.

Even with all that taken into account, though, this is way beyond what Thundaga III would burst for under the same conditions. Are AM2s always that strong, do they have a much higher MB bonus than normal nukes, or a combination of both?

If AM2 always have crazy strong bursts, they could be the advertised incentive for BLM to join normal parties at high levels. You won't see that burst bonus in a manaburn, even on normal monsters that don't have accumulative magic resistance.

P.S. 84 damage with no chain bonus would indicate a low VT, assuming no empress/chariot band or corsair's roll in effect. Minimum VT is 70, +20% Sanction = 84.
                              Defeated: Maat, Divine Might, Fenrir, Kirin, Cactrot Rapido, Xolotl, Diabolos Prime, Kurrea, 9/10 Dynamis Bosses (missing Tav), Promathia, Proto-Ultima, Proto-Omega, 4 Jailers, Apocalypse Nigh, 6/6 Nyzul Bosses
                              RDM90, PLD90, DRG90, COR90, SCH90, BLU54
                              All Nations Rank 10, ZMs & PMs Complete, AUMs Complete, Captain, Nyzul Floor 100 (5 Weapons, 4 WS), Medal of Altana, WotG Mission 15, 1/3 Addons Complete, 9/9 Abyssea Main Quests, 6/6 Caturae

Comment

Working...
                              X