Am II MB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Am II MB

Well, this is the first time seeing damage over 9999, apparently the damage cap is much much higher, if anything at all.
    ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

I used to die from 15k damage during besiege before. From an invisible enemy and invisible move.
      There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
      but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
      transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Why did they remove the names from the chat but not from the party list?

Comment

thats awesome! I thought everything dark was normal damage on these, I know the spells are but it seems SC arent. And why did you blank out the name if not in the party window lol. Nice SC!

Comment

Don't ask me why the names are that way, I just re-posted it just as I found it >.>
            thats awesome! I thought everything dark was normal damage on these, I know the spells are but it seems SC arent. And why did you blank out the name if not in the party window lol. Nice SC!
            Skillchains follow the "path of least resistance" rule. You'll never be able to do Impaction on a Thunder Elemental for significant damage, but you can do full damage Fragmentations easily; the same can be said about Fusion and Light Elementals. In other words, skillchains always seem to use the element the mob is least resistant to.

Comment

Working...
            X