This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job combinations

I just got my 18 yesterday and I was waandering wat some good combinations are.
    30mnk 20whm 15thf 13war 9blm 5brd 23drg i teh nub

Re: Job combinations

Use the search function. And don't use bright green on white.
    ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Melee jobs use melee subs, mage jobs use mage subs, and tank jobs use /WAR.
      That's kinda generalizing though, there are so many situations where it can
      be any combination.

Hm.

DRG75/BLU61

Comment

If you just got lvl 18, you probably don't have any of the new jobs unlocked. Considering the first 6 jobs, here are some good combos, whatever your main may be:

RDM/WHM
        BLK/WHM
        WHM/BLK
        MNK/WAR
        THF/WAR
        WAR/WHM or maybe THF

Depending on your preference or game play may determine what job(s) you unlock at lvl 30. What's your main job and what job are you wanting to unlock at 30?

Comment

Originally posted by Hatheron View Post
          If you just got lvl 18, you probably don't have any of the new jobs unlocked. Considering the first 6 jobs, here are some good combos, whatever your main may be:

RDM/WHM
          BLK/WHM
          WHM/BLK
          MNK/WAR
          THF/WAR
          WAR/WHM or maybe THF

Depending on your preference or game play may determine what job(s) you unlock at lvl 30. What's your main job and what job are you wanting to unlock at 30?
          WAR/WHM? Please no. No more pretend paladins. The only time WAR/WHM is acceptable is when solo. More like WAR/MNK and WAR/THF

First listed is the most popular, useful, and/or preferred.

RDM: /WHM or /BLM
          BLM: /WHM or /RDM
          WHM: /BLM or /RDM
          MNK: /WAR or /THF
          THF: /WAR or /MNK
          WAR: /MNK or /THF

So basically, like Meatproduct says... Mage to Mage and Melee to Melee.
          Haggai

i Am ThE bLaCk MaGe.
          I cAsTs ThE sPeLlS tHaT mAkEs ThE pEoPlEs FaLl DoWn.

Comment

Ah, yes, very true. I really couldn't think of an appropriate sub for war when i made the list. Actually, upon posting my response did i realize that this thread is 3 months old >.< Thanks for correcting me. Catch you around.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatheron View Post
              Ah, yes, very true. I really couldn't think of an appropriate sub for war when i made the list. Actually, upon posting my response did i realize that this thread is 3 months old >.< Thanks for correcting me. Catch you around.
              Wow it is 3 months old... now I feel silly. Nearly 4 now.
              Haggai

i Am ThE bLaCk MaGe.
              I cAsTs ThE sPeLlS tHaT mAkEs ThE pEoPlEs FaLl DoWn.

Comment

This isn't a very informative thread in any case. If anyone is looking for information about specific subjobs, please look at the stickied posts at the top of each job-specific forum - they'll be more than adequate to answer your questions (and do please use the Search function).

Closed.

Icemage
                FFXIOnline Forum Super Moderator

Comment

Working...
                X