Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dat Mining Results (Holy CRAP @ Relic & Mythic Augments!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dat Mining Results (Holy CRAP @ Relic & Mythic Augments!)

Shitty? I'd like the ToAU status quo to be broken. If there's any good coming out of the cap increase it's that we can finally move away from the ToAU camps.

Comment

I agree, but by destroying an old camp you're only hurting the demand.

Even so at least it means no more grinding fucking Colibri endlessly.
      sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Malacite View Post
        I agree, but by destroying an old camp you're only hurting the demand.
        That's hardly "destroying" an old camp because its letting people that need EXP use it for EXP. Merits camps will be for whatever the new cap is. That's how its going to work, like it or not. I don't like it only for the fact that SE has no plans of changing the EXP gain or way merits are earned.

Comment

Some of my LS didn't have enough merits for G6, so they went to get some... in ERon[S]. You only need one person to sync to and you can continue to abuse every old camp in the game.

Also, nothing stops a player from setting their mode to merit in one party, and exp in their next party, if that's what they want to do.

Some people who got level 76 last night claimed that it is 44.5k to 77 -- i.e. only 500 more exp than 75-76.
          Defeated: Maat, Divine Might, Fenrir, Kirin, Cactrot Rapido, Xolotl, Diabolos Prime, Kurrea, 9/10 Dynamis Bosses (missing Tav), Promathia, Proto-Ultima, Proto-Omega, 4 Jailers, Apocalypse Nigh, 6/6 Nyzul Bosses
          RDM90, PLD90, DRG90, COR90, SCH90, BLU54
          All Nations Rank 10, ZMs & PMs Complete, AUMs Complete, Captain, Nyzul Floor 100 (5 Weapons, 4 WS), Medal of Altana, WotG Mission 15, 1/3 Addons Complete, 9/9 Abyssea Main Quests, 6/6 Caturae

Comment

So where are the 76-80 camps? I have a feeling they're the current 'sync to 70-something camps.'

/2 lvl80 characters on Valefor right now.
            I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
              /facepalm I love FFXI, but I don't think I'm that determined to hit 80 that fast.
              {New Sig in the works}
              -----------------------
              "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
              "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
              Originally posted by Solymir
              What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

So where are the 76-80 camps? I have a feeling they're the current 'sync to 70-something camps.'
                Mobs in Bibiki have been increased some (IT-IT++)
                there is a camp of IT+ Vultures right outside of Tav
                Empty in Prommy ares have been increased to IT+ (only certain areas well of the main path)
                Some Rams in Meadows that are IT+

an wtf@ lvl 80 already. Im glad I am in no rush, hell I may no even move from 75 since SE has made RDM less fun for me (no more tanking, seriously wtf @ that)

sig courtesy tgm
                retired -08

Comment

Between the boosted mobs in the CoP zones and the first Abyssea expansion, there's plenty of new camps to go around.
                  "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

Downside to Brisk Mask: they somehow chose an even more ugly model than the Turban. That would be the model for the Ogre Mask. Which is orange, and makes you look like you need supervision of some sort.

Other notable equipment:

Loki's Kaftan Rare Exclusive
                    Body
                    DEF:58 DEX+11 AGI+11
                    Ranged Attack+7 "Store TP"+7
                    Increases critical hit damage
                    Lv79 MNK THF RNG NIN BLU COR DNC
                    Hidden effect: Odin insta-casts Death on you in Einherjar.

Rager Ledelsens
                    Feet
                    DEF:22 AGI-6 Accuracy+10 Attack+12
                    Lv77 MNK RDM THF BST RNG NIN DRG COR PUP DNC
                    . . . holy crap Red Mage actually has good front-line feet now. I mean, this is like a freaking Hauby, for our feet.
                    Originally posted by Armando
                    No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                    Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                    Originally posted by Taskmage
                    GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                    However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                    Matthew 16:15

Comment

are they SMNs :/
                      99 BST, PUP, WAR, MNK, THF, WHM, BLM, SMN, RNG, BLU, RUN, PLD

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
                      -Farsha (90) Completed!!
                      -Verth (90) Completed!!
                      -Guttler (95) Completed!
                      -Gandiva (80) 24/50 wings
                      -Ochain 27/50, 50/75, 8/75
                      -Aegis just started

***Thank you xxFunWithJugsxx for all the help/support***

Comment

Originally posted by Romyro View Post
                        are they SMNs :/
                        BLM and WAR iirc.

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

Originally posted by Yellow Mage View Post
                        . . . holy crap Red Mage actually has good front-line feet now. I mean, this is like a freaking Hauby, for our feet.
                        Dusk?
                        I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

If i do see a RDM go up front and melee, i will just leave the group No matter how good their gear is, i can't see rdm out dmg even the weakest DD class in their crappiest gear.

On the side note: DNC got too much love. I can't wait to start up my dnc/sam or maybe dnc/war XD i hope some one will invite me. Now that we have duel wield IV, give me a haste and i will rock anything down.
                          -add later-

Comment

Dusk?
                            . . . holy crap we have good weaponskill Feet.

. . . pedant.

Originally posted by wrongfeifong View Post
                            If i do see a RDM go up front and melee, i will just leave the group No matter how good their gear is,
                            Originally posted by wrongfeifong View Post
                            I can't wait to start up my dnc/sam or maybe dnc/war XD i hope some one will invite me.
                            No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                            Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                            GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                            However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                            Matthew 16:15

Comment

Ah the end of days for nin subs without a real reason... I love this update, I just decided to start playing again after many many years of not really being around. I picked a very nice time. -makes a dancer.
                              Fighting without knowledge of the battle is like wacking at a tree with a rusty sword badly in need of repair.

P.S. ..if a male mithra is ever made available for this game I don't care what level I am I would start over in a heartbeat. Just something about playing a female as a male that bothers me.. Not for the dex.. but because I like cats

Comment

Originally posted by Durahansolo View Post
                                /facepalm I love FFXI, but I don't think I'm that determined to hit 80 that fast.
                                I'm surprised it's not far more. By a week after TAU, we had people at 75 on COR, BLU, and PUP. If you can cover that in a week using Pre-TAU blitzing, 75-80 with all the shit FFXI's got now should be far, far quicker.

Comment

Working...
                                X