Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dat Mining Results (Holy CRAP @ Relic & Mythic Augments!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dat Mining Results (Holy CRAP @ Relic & Mythic Augments!)

Conqueror reduces the defense penalty from berserk the same as relic boots.

I'd imagine this 2nd augment negates it completely. I am really pissed off at them for shafting us on AF3 though, was looking forward to that since they said it was coming @ vanafest...
    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

WTF is Divine Benison? (may have spelled that wrong, my internet is retarded right now and it'll take me twenty minutes to get to page 1 again.) It's on the Yagrush. I don't remember reading about that.

And if the Mandau thing isn't a typo ... damn that's lame.
      sigpic
      ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
      ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
      ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
      ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Originally posted by Malacite View Post
        I am really pissed off at them for shafting us on AF3 though, was looking forward to that since they said it was coming @ vanafest...
        They also announced 3 addons (you got one) and raising the level cap to 99 (you got 80). You pissed off about that too? Were you thinking they would dump everything now and then nothing for the next two updates (that they also announced)?

Originally posted by Omgwtfbbqkitten View Post
        What I really want to know is if they're going to be trending away from burn PTs.
        SE didn't create burn parties, the players did. Since the update is not also pushing a personality change to the players, it's a safe bet that burns are going to be alive and well tomorrow.

Originally posted by Yellow Mage
        Holy crap at RDM actually getting notable front-line equipment for once!
        You'll only have to kill a lvl120 HNM with a 72hr pop window to get them.
        I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
          WTF is Divine Benison? (may have spelled that wrong, my internet is retarded right now and it'll take me twenty minutes to get to page 1 again.) It's on the Yagrush. I don't remember reading about that
          Level 50 WHM Trait that: Quickens spellcasting for status ailment recovery magic. Grants a bonus to enmity reduction

WHM99 - RDM99 - WAR99 - BRD99 - MNK99 - BLM99 - DNC99 - SCH 99 - BST 99
          WorldSlayers ~ Asura http://sillygalka.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Omgwtfbbqkitten View Post
            ANd this is why I'm not coming back.

Too much shit to upgrade now, not to mention taking three of my jobs up another 24 levels and raising their subjobs.

What I really want to know is if they're going to be trending away from burn PTs.
            They certainly want to keep people playing.

I wonder if PLD will go back to being a turtle tank now. I mean, some of the new gear is pretty insane with so much enmity and -damage.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Comment

My concern is what TNLs are going to turn into, I mean 75-80 isn't so bad... but it's going to start getting ridiculous, I hope they add faster ways to EXP.
              In the moonlight, your face it glows.. like a thousand diamonds, I suppose.
              And your hair flows like.. The ocean breeze...
              Not a million fights could make me hate you, you’re invincible.
              Yeah, It’s true.
              It’s in your eyes, where I find peace.

[I love you, Rebecca :D!]

Comment

Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
                They also announced 3 addons (you got one) and raising the level cap to 99 (you got 80). You pissed off about that too? Were you thinking they would dump everything now and then nothing for the next two updates (that they also announced)?
                And they said it was gonna be in this update, pretty sure it was Tanaka himself. IIRC, there was also something about it varying depending on what add-on you got, or some nonsense.

Well, if they are in fact holding off on AF3 until 99, it'd better be worth it. I was looking forward to snazzy new armor this month ; ; (we got a lot of cool shit don't get me wrong but I wanted to see the models)

EDIT: Yeah that's the other thing, nowhere did it say ANYTHING about adjusting the EXP tables, EXP from mobs, or EXP boost to signet. Real good job there SE, looks like the new trend will be level synch to a 75 on merit mode.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy View Post
                  My concern is what TNLs are going to turn into, I mean 75-80 isn't so bad... but it's going to start getting ridiculous, I hope they add faster ways to EXP.
                  I have a feeling they're going to adjust the level curve eventually. After all, they've done it once before.

I wouldn't go leveling anything past 50 unless you really want to do it for the fun of it.
                  Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
                  99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
                  F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
                  >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Aks, the guy who first posted the relic augments said it was a typo because S-E changed the .dat layout, so RDM and BRD are still on the level 80 Mandau.

So, Rocl posted the Abyssea missions and quests. It truly is a parallel Vana'diel. Lots of the quests come from Abyssea versions of classic XI NPCs. It also kind of lends to the theory that

Abyssea
                    sigpic
                    Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Comment

Originally posted by Gobo View Post
                      Aks, the guy who first posted the relic augments said it was a typo because S-E changed the .dat layout, so RDM and BRD are still on the level 80 Mandau.
                      Oh, thanks. Not that it matters, I visit these threads mostly to troll. XD

And question: Why the fuck would they release AF3 for level 80 when the last set of AF caps at 75? Makes so much more sense for there to be a bit more of a gap between them, dontcha think? The first set maxes at 60, second at 75, 3rd could be really anywhere past 90 and that would make sense. Assuming SE follows some pattern. Which I know, is rough to expect from SE.

But thinking of armor sets such as those and the hoops (most likely) to go through to get them, why would they release those at 80? I could see if they weren't planning to raise the cap any further past that but still ... why then would they even bother with a 3rd set of AF? 80 seems too soon for that.
                      sigpic
                      ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                      ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                      ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                      ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
                        Oh, thanks. Not that it matters, I visit these threads mostly to troll. XD.
                        Hehe, I don't play anymore either. Just like to lerk to see all the new shiny stuff and wait for the main missions to finish so I can watch the rest on Youtube.
                        sigpic
                        Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Comment

So looks like no AF3 this update after all... all that hype from Vanafest for nothing.
                          Drama much? You jizzed twice on page one alone. And you think it was for nothing?

If we got AF3 at level 80, it'd be obsolete when the next patch came out. I don't want worthless gear, thanks.

Think about it.
                          "And if he left off dreaming about you, where do you suppose you'd be?"

Comment

We didn't get armor trials either like we were supposed to according to the chart.
                            sigpic

Comment

EDIT: Yeah that's the other thing, nowhere did it say ANYTHING about adjusting the EXP tables, EXP from mobs, or EXP boost to signet. Real good job there SE, looks like the new trend will be level synch to a 75 on merit mode.
                              It already doesn't work. You can't sync to a character that's set to merit mode.

Really, do you think SE would raise the cap, open up new EXP camps and then be stupid enough to let people get away with syncing to 75 to merit? It would create a barrier on EXP camps that would be difficult for EXP PTs to get around.

Face it, colibri camps are now for people that want to EXP, not merit. Merit camps are now wherever the new cap is - burnable or not.

I do find it bothersome that SE has stated no plans on changing how EXP and merits are gained, because while it probably won't be a problem his update, if they don't implement a new scheme within the next two, they risk severely dividing the community between those that hit 75 and would like to merit and those that insist merits are for people at the new cap.

There is no way at present for EXP and Merits to be gained at the same time, which is really the only possible solution you can have for those new to the post-74 world. Implement an EXP/Merit slider bar for players, let them decide at what rate they gain merits and that would help a great deal. Add important repeatable, quests to gain limit points.

As of now, SE is only letting you have a choice between EXP and Merit - that's OK for now, but once they add another ten to nineteen levels, it will become an eyesore.
                              Last edited by Omgwtfbbqkitten; 06-21-2010, 08:44 PM.

Comment

o.O well that's shitty.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X