No announcement yet.

.dat mining results - EPIC NEW STUFF!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: .dat mining results - EPIC NEW STUFF!

It's just a bit better than Siro, but it's still amazing none the less especially for DNC. No more joyeuse for DNC! Hi2u multi-hit B+ rank weapon instead of D rank.

I'm curious to see how the other multi-hit weapons do. The dagger wasn't the best example (at least as far as THF is concerned) but the Scythe is just insanity. With 528 Delay SAM roll will easily enable 5-hit which is going to be pretty crazy...

I don't think it's quite possible for DRG (the lance has a bizarre delay of 507 wtf?) but is still pretty sick. The ones I'm most interested in are GKT vs Hagun (or even the 89 DMG GKT holy shit that's nasty) and the Warfangs vs Destroyers/Shenlong.

The delay is quite high on the H2H but if it procs on both fists it's more than worth it.
    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow Mage View Post
      This is going to change quick, fast, and in a hurry in the next six months, ya know . . .

/point avatar
      /point title

Also, Magic Accuracy+10 Soulsaber do want. It's the sexiest part of the Murgleis, on a Longsword! No VNM drops required, either!
      I don't usually go for troll bait unless I'm bored but you are aware of what RDM/SCH and SCH/RDM will be able to do with the new level caps right?
      Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
      Reiko Takahashi
      - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
      Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Because Whm/Rdm and Whm/Sch will get nothing out of it, mirite?

P.S. Convert will be gimped and new spells and abilities will be new.
        "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

Whm/Sch able to use Accession, so excited. Leveling Sch to 40 and higher, QQ.
          "All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness." - Mark Kennedy

Comment

Working...
          X