Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20 bucks a week, and I give you my password? I think not.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 20 bucks a week, and I give you my password? I think not.

Quetzalcoatl - Sounds to me that someone's just mad that she was ousted.

Yeah, I certainly didn't say anything like "Hey guys, what I'm about to say isn't true, lol".

I'm sure she probably meant "what the user that started the thread said wasn't true."

*shrug*
    Tuatha - Tarutaru (Remora)
    WHM75/PLD75/BRD75/RDM75/DRK69/THF62/SAM43/BLM40/BLU39/SMN38/
    WAR37/
    NIN37/BST37/DNC33/RNG29//MNK22/DRG19/PUP8/COR6/SCH1
    Linkshell - PanicMotion
    Windurst Rank 10 - San d'Oria Rank 10 - Bastok Rank 10
    Sky [ x ] Sea [_]
    PLD AFv2 5/5!

Comment

I think you're just trying to give her a bad rep... for whatever the reason ...
      Seriously, how would you react if someone came on a forum and said
      "ZOMG get this person banned, she's a uber RMT, report her, she's evil! all with me!!"
      about someone you consider a nice person?
      But alas, like a lemming over a cliff, you continue.

▲ ········································ ▲

Comment

Isador: First of all, make some fucking sense. Provide a REASON why this person would go around spreading lies about someone they got messaged by randomly one day.

Second, use your fucking head. RMT companies are hardly ever a single person. It's very likely that there are multiple people using the account, and they have different methods of operating.

Third, don't shit on other people without using your head to make some fucking sense. The way you're bad mouthing Tuatha is VERY rude (not to mention hypocritical) considering you have no reason to believe either of this except having talked to Lulu some yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by isador21 View Post
          I think you're just trying to give her a bad rep... for whatever the reason ...
          Seriously, how would you react if someone came on a forum and said
          "ZOMG get this person banned, she's a uber RMT, report her, she's evil! all with me!!"
          about someone you consider a nice person?
          Please quote me where I said that? Because I certainly don't recall saying anything like that in those words.

If you consider her a nice person, that's up to your judgment. I'm only quoting what happened in the situation, and if you still think she's a nice person trying to start up on the game, then that's your concern.

I still stand by my first post, though. The information I posted there is correct, and no editing had been done to the chat log.

But if you don't want to take it for what it is, that's your decision.

Just lay off the language, alrite? Nobody around here appreciates that.
          WAR37/
          Linkshell - PanicMotion
          Sky [ x ] Sea [_]
          PLD AFv2 5/5!

Comment

lulu says:
            many people said i am a thief on your forum.

° Victo ° Where is my mind? says:
            aww why?

lulu says:
            http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/gen...highlight=Lulu you can it.

lulu says:
            i don't why she lied.

lulu says:
            i don't know why she lied.

lulu says:
            many people lied . why many people said they talked with me. but i never talked with them.

lulu says:
            "She didnt want to rent my char,but wanted to power level me instead, for $80 us dollars a day." i didn't meet that person , and never said that.

awww

lulu says:
            i don't use AMT. why did say that

she means RMT

it means Real Money Trader

lulu says:
            in fact . i didn't know what RMT is at that time.

That's some real chat log.

Comment

Thank you, Feba.
              WAR37/
              Linkshell - PanicMotion
              Sky [ x ] Sea [_]
              PLD AFv2 5/5!

Comment

That's some real chat log.
                And has been pointed out, RMT are not honest people, nor is that necessarily even the same person talking to you.

Comment

Isador - That's all nice and well, it's nice to see you trying to back up your claims, but that doesn't make my chat log post any less real.

Or your attitude around here any more excusable.
                  WAR37/
                  Linkshell - PanicMotion
                  Sky [ x ] Sea [_]
                  PLD AFv2 5/5!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuatha View Post
                    Isador - That's all nice and well, it's nice to see you trying to back up your claims, but that doesn't make my chat log post any less real.

Or your attitude around here any more excusable.
                    You're just making use of Feba's understanding of the situation to bring me down, to make my arguements seem less valuable.

My attitude is that of a person who's trying to get someone's reputation back.

Am I the only one here questionning the truth of a chinese RMT?
                    Japanese, possible. American, even more.
                    But lol, a chinese RMT?? They'd have to be uber at english.
                    And everybody knows chinese don't excel at english.

That's like someone who tries to make everybody ban a friend on MSN because of an arguement ...
                    Seriously, I don't care if I get kicked from the boards, you guys have no right to report someone for RMT based on just that.

Comment

hmmm. when i talked to her the first time she told me that she hv a friend that buy gil cuz he cant pass to 71 (Shatering Stars) and that he sais that lving from 69-75 was really hard and thats why he bought gil for gear...so well i think she knows what a RMT is.

and as Feba said she/he can be lot of ppl in the same acount.
                      And from what i hv read here and from what i hv read on msn talking to she/he i think she is a RMT or is involved on that.

Comment

What arguments? All you've done is call me a liar, swear at me, and provide "proof" in a chat log that she could have easily lied in. Why would you want to admit to doing something like that, if you were in the situation, and you had really done it?

And actually if you had any real experience in the game, you would realise that no, RMT don't need to know english well (if at all) to play the game to make gil to sell.

Plus, I never once stated that she was Chinese. She could have been a regular american or canadian for all anyone knew.

And actually I did have the right to base assumptions off of my chat log, and I did have a right to report RMT activity to the Special Task Force, and it has already been done.
                        WAR37/
                        Linkshell - PanicMotion
                        Sky [ x ] Sea [_]
                        PLD AFv2 5/5!

Comment

Isador- I think we hv the right and can do it if we belive in this and we hv proof

what i dont understand is why r u showing the face for someone u dont even know?
                          How can u be so sure that the girl wich u r talking is really a girl?
                          or even is the same person every time u talk to her?
                          i think u hv no right to insult Tuatha.

Comment

Thank you, Quetzalcoatl. You have some very good points there.
                            WAR37/
                            Linkshell - PanicMotion
                            Sky [ x ] Sea [_]
                            PLD AFv2 5/5!

Comment

Because I've had some nice conversations with that same person you're trying to get me banned for defending.
                              Thanks for grouping on arguing with me peeps, makes my day, really.
                              It's good for stress relieving and such ...
                              Seriously, if you're not lying, then you haven't talked to the same Lulu.
                              She really is a nice person to talk to, about many things.

Comment

Isador: Holy shit, are you gagging on irony over there?

I'm having a hard time not laughing so I can post here.

Anyway, plenty of people speak broken English, I used to have an RMT friend, lived in Shanghai I believe, spoke fine. That doesn't make them not RMTs
                                ------------------------------------------
                                Isodor: Ok, stop being a douche.

First of all, nobody is trying to get anyone banned. This forum has no authority over who gets banned. Stop trying to blow it out of porportion.

Second of all,
                                if you're not lying, then you haven't talked to the same Lulu.
                                is EXACTLY WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT. Stop being stupid, your RMT might not be admitting they're RMT, but that does not mean they aren't. It could be some RMT's kid sibling, but the account is still RMT. Period.
                                Last edited by Feba; 10-30-2007, 07:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                                X