Random FFXI ideas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random FFXI ideas.

Just post anything that pops into your head that you would like to have in FFXI.

For me, I would love it is SE introduces some solo assaults, even Job or race specific ones, especially a fun staging such as where you have to invade an airship over Aht Urgan territory or something...
    Originally posted by Ellipses
    Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
    Originally posted by MCLV
    A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
    More Sig:

Re: Random FFXI ideas.

Chocobos

Comment

I think it would be pretty cool if you could own and control your own airship. Gotta have a crew of course :D

Originally posted by Matera
      Chocobos
      What are chocobos?
      ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Yeah, it would be awsome to have an airship crew. Hey, that could be incorpersted into the assault thing, as a new verion of PvP! Airship assaults!
        Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
        A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
        More Sig:

Comment

Originally posted by Mog
          What are chocobos?
          A tasty snack?

Comment

I'd like to see them use the Colliseum in much the same way that the Romans used theirs. (Not sacrificing Altana priests(esses) to wild animals mind you) Like have a big PvP with chariot battles, sea battles, etc. Get really creative with the types of battles you could do.
            I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

It would be awesome if something happened on airship other than the Discerning Eye quest, like pirates on the ferry. Doomgaze attack 1/100 flights or something.
              Last edited by Taskmage; 06-20-2006, 07:35 PM. Reason: fights > flights
              lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Originally posted by Taskmage
                It would be awesome if something happened on airship other than the Discerning Eye quest, like pirates on the ferry. Doomgaze attack 1/100 fights or something.
                Indeed, that sounds awesome. Something like the blackbeard on the ferry (which I attempted to take on at level 30.....yeah).

Comment

Originally posted by Mog
                  Indeed, that sounds awesome. Something like the blackbeard on the ferry (which I attempted to take on at level 30.....yeah).
                  I kind of like being able to go AFK on the Airship worry free, but this idea could still be a lot of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Aelathir
                    I kind of like being able to go AFK on the Airship worry free, but this idea could still be a lot of fun.
                    Like the boat, the airships have a safe hull to.

I would welcome an attack on the ships =D
                    More Sig:

Comment

Of course, airship rides only take about 3 minutes, so there wouldn't be much time for fighting. They would have to increase the ride time for airships, which would kinda suck. It still sounds like a fun idea, though.

To add on to Caspian's suggestion, I'd like to see special events in the Coliseum that players could create and reserve. For instance, job battles, with BLM vs RNG, or DRG vs WAR, etc. I doubt anything like this could work, as some jobs wouldn't be effective, but I'm just throwing it out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Onionsoilder
                        Like the boat, the airships have a safe hull to.

I would welcome an attack on the ships =D
                        Yeah, I was going to mention that.

I like the idea of one man assaults and things of that nature. Could be a lot of fun.

Comment

I thought of the three minute limit, but that just makes it even better I think. ^^
                          lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Yeah, Doomgaze in VI was sorta a tricky battle. I think he ate two of your members or X-zoned them or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Matera
                              Yeah, Doomgaze in VI was sorta a tricky battle. I think he ate two of your members or X-zoned them or something?
                              lol, the thing about doomgaze is that he keeps running away from the battles ; ;. But he would x-zone the party members too, which made it even more gay.

Nothing beats the Chupon battle though.....FYI, there's absolutely no way to defeat him in the colesseum ><.

Comment

Working...
                              X