X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interestin feature on gilfamers

http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3141815
    Things are more sad and disgusting than I thought.
    RageOfDark & Rinoa.Nu

Re: Interestin feature on gilfamers

Very sad yet so very true.... 56 cents a hour? ouch...
    Kelenae - Ramuh - Mithra Female - Windurst Rank 10 - Gone?
    Dirtha - Taru Taru Female - Windurst Rank 2 - Gone?
    www.twitter.com/kelenaev (|Please check it|)

Comment

"They get paid dirt. But dirt is good where they live."

Wow, just wow...

Comment

Yea... i dont know how i would keep my cool if i was interviewing that guy.. i mean seriously.. i would be very mad at a jerk like that... >.>

Comment

don't use USA as standard :D I tell you what minimal payment in thailand is $3 per day (8+ hours working.) So 56c per hour that makes $5.6 assuming you work 10 hours a day IMO is a pretty good price in other countries esp when you don't need any education to do such work.
          There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
          but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
          transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

I guess.. but i really dont like it when people use other people to get tons of money.. but i guess thats what happens in this world of things ~.~... very sad but its the way it is i guess... it just angers me to no end

Comment

In all seriousness though, who wouldnt want to play a video game for 10 hours a day and get paid for it? Hell, I would drop my 9-5 job in a second. I would rather have a job I enjoy than make a crapload of money and hate my job and life.
              PANDEMONIUM

Nites 75RDM/BLM - Rank 10

I need a buddy pass!

Comment

Mmmm why would the guy want an interview? Its not that i dont believe it, its just i like to see some more credibility? How credible is 1up? All other gaming sites has Namco X Capcom as import only while there IS a release date on 1up...yet i dont see why the other big sites like Ign or Gamespot have it..>_>;a

Now if this is true, this would probably work best for college students...but work full-time? I would guess you have to be pretty low on the economic ladder for that...however its just companies that live on people with excess money. Stop being dumbasses and dont buy gil you gilbuyers >< Any buisnessmen would get fake virtual cash to sell to you if you are willing to pay real money for something that non-existant.(not advocating, just stating what i feel to be obvious things for buisnessmen).

EDIT:

In all seriousness though, who wouldnt want to play a video game for 10 hours a day and get paid for it? Hell, I would drop my 9-5 job in a second. I would rather have a job I enjoy than make a crapload of money and hate my job and life.
                Yep i thought of that many times too however people ignore it because they just hate RMT players without thinking why they do it...i mean theres almost no health problems besides sitting there all the time(and who wouldnt want to just SIT there and fool with a computer?). The pay is not bad for what you are doing(over there remember its not US equivalent the ammount paid), and its low risk.

Comment

"They get paid dirt. But dirt is good where they live."

I don't know, maybe it's the Live-8 concert effect in me still, but I'd have punched him in the face when he said that.

Windurst Rank 10. ZM14. CoP M5-2.
                  RDM->62 (AF Completed), MNK->62 (AF Completed).

Comment

I can't find where to subscribe to a thread ; ;
                    Oh well, we all know this goes on. The main gil sellers on my server just finished ZM5, so they'll be in sky soon.
                    SAM 74

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonFibre
                      I can't find where to subscribe to a thread ; ;
                      Click on "Thread Tools" near the top of the page and it should be in the dropdown menu.
                      RDM70 | BLM37 | WHM18 | BST12

Comment

Another reason for me to bash and hate the Chinese (directed towards China not Hong Kong citizens, Taiwanese, or anyone else who looks Chinese =P). With all due respect but why the fook does the government allow this sh!t to happen. It's similiar to what they do at Wal-Mart: things are made in China (for extremely low wage) transfered to Wal-Mart and sold for a hell of a lot more. However since Wal-Mart is buying the things for so little (due to the low wages) they can lower their price, attracting more customers. So, what happens when this occurs? Other companies are encouraged to do the same so that they can compete with Wal-Mart.

Some might blame the people who take advantage of the weak, but is it really one sided? I don't believe the frickin' government in China is blind, why the hell isn't something done? Argh, Chinese are giving everyone who's yellow a bad name and it's seriously pissing me off. Maybe you guys are more open minded, but I've met some pretty rude people who assume all Chinese are the same. Obviously, I'm not gonna blame anything else then the BS I keep seeing; this sure as hell isn't helping either.

Comment

i think China doesnt care because China wants to get out of the communist hole they dug themselves into. Promoting trade will greatly help them economically. However the Wal-Mart stuff is not limited only to China, India and other places similar to that also promote and sell goods that can be easily bought by Wal-Mart or whatever buisness out there. And of course why wouldnt buisnesses buy things for cheap and sell for more?

I feel its logical that they shouldnt care if they can grow financially. Not that i like the article and what it says but it is something that they should not care about because it helps them. However i cant say i am not guilty of wanting cheap things here We all like to spend less when we can. I dont blame China for doing the cheap export thing for trade because they should to build the country up. However i really still cant believe people buying gil to fund these acts even now..-_-;a I would bet even some people would buy gil and say crap to gilsellers on forums trying to point at them and not gilbuyers being the main cause..(not to say sellers arent guilty but the root is..when theres demand on something profitable who wouldnt make the supply? =/)

Comment

Originally posted by lionx
                            i think China doesnt care because China wants to get out of the communist hole they dug themselves into. Promoting trade will greatly help them economically. However the Wal-Mart stuff is not limited only to China, India and other places similar to that also promote and sell goods that can be easily bought by Wal-Mart or whatever buisness out there. And of course why wouldnt buisnesses buy things for cheap and sell for more?
                            Except they're still communist (actually, more like an oligarchy).
                            Happy happy gogo Mana is full of

http://www.dawnlinkshell.com

Comment

Well if you actually went there, it really does seem its more communist by name only. Its not really communist anymore since China opened their gates for people to leave the country. Its actually quite capitalistic there(at least from what i seen anyway). The government yeah i say it does feel kinda oligarchy-ish. They really changed since the old days.

Comment

Working...
                              X