Increase of up and coming RMT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increase of up and coming RMT?

Has anyone else noticed these pretty obvious groups of RMT leveling up lately? Groups like, Lovejuan, Lovejun, Lovelove, Lovelycay, Tcl, and Wojia, all level 26-30 rank 1 san NO sub jobs. I sent tells to them all asking if they could speak english or japanese, each responding with no.

There was also another group level 19-21 no sj, all rank 1 bastok, Abbccdd, Dfjsfsjdf..., Ghgajdy, Tedkjyhgt, Yfkgdlfd, Yinwea. Asked there group leader if they speaked english of japanese and they responded that they were chinese =/.

Is there anything I can do about this, I don't want my server flooded with more RMT partys. I know just because they look like RMT partys to me dosen't merit a GM call, but do you think submiting something via the pol viewer would get anything acomplished?
    [Insert Signature Here]

Re: Increase of up and coming RMT?

The past few days on Alexander, I have seen 7, count them 7 groups of full parties, consisting of 5 tarutarus (bastokan) in their lvl 1 RSE fighting in the Dunes with 1 normal player. All with varying names but, come the "F" on.

Comment

Man >.<, I just came across a pt arround level 29 all taru blm, in there lvl 1 rse all anon trying to mana burn beetles in west altep.

Edit: All had the "Mash face on keyboard" names.
      [Insert Signature Here]

Comment

I believe they're leveling BLM to manaburn KSNM99s, and as well as kill King HNMs. A large number of them are appearing on Ragnarok as well.
        Rodin - Ragnarok Server (Out of Retirement)
        90BRD 90SMN 90WHM 75BLM 75RDM 61BST 50RNG 37NIN 37THF

Goal: All jobs max level and capped merits.

Comment

Same on Cerberus. Surprisingly I saw a group of taru's and one mithra with mashed keyboard names running out of Bastok.

Comment

happened awhile ago on fenrir. I think they're just cheapassing their way to 75 to try to sell the accounts, or they gave up.

Seems like a new RMT company who sees BLMs, thinks "ey powerful popular WE SELL!", and doesn't bother learning about the game at all.

Comment

Dunes pt's 5 Tarus, all RSE level 1.
              Qufim pt's 5 Tarus, all RSE level 1.
              Yuhtungha (sp) pt's 5 Tarus, all RSE level 1.

Nothing against Tarutarus in general. But if I have to see another one of these Taru's from these parties running around, I'm going postal.

Comment

Pretty much doesn't seem like much except for the name "Lkk", something I can just typo intentionally with two of my fingers. Oh, and the four people not even having a Linkshell. Come to think of it, isn't Roos a known Gilseller on Ramuh?

Can't get Mysterious Light / Blitztrahl in peace anymore. *grumbles*. And those are in fact names that fall in the new pattern of "Sjkahhsas", "Asdfghj", and "Qweurtjnnasxz"s that are popping up lately. There are also some in Kuftal, but I neglected to take a screen.

I swear, RMTs multiply like roaches. I quitted the game once because of them.
                Last edited by Moaku Hyena; 07-08-2006, 11:43 AM. Reason: Typo.
                Almost four years experience playing FFXI. I am a Raccoon, not a Hyena--despite my name states I am one.

Get creative and pretend these happened.
                Flaremoogles! Maester Hare HNM Fight! Charmander HNM!

Ow...

Comment

"china is a big city!"

o GOD.
                  signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

3 RTM parties in dunes as of today. It's becoming a very sad situation.
                    Woodworking 100+3
                    Smithing 100+3
                    Bonecraft 99+1
                    Goldsmithing 100+3
                    Leather 100+1
                    Cloth 82

Comment

Spotted 2 more today T_T. Another group of taru blms in lvl 1 rse with yew wands and empty exp rings. And another group camping monster signa =/. They must be getting ready for the holiday season or something... 5 months ahead of time :x.
                      [Insert Signature Here]

Comment

I saw some in the tower in Qufim last night. 6 taru 3 mithra and 3 hume. All with those random face smash names
                        [GM]Dave>> Last question.
                        Player>> Shoot.
                        [GM]Dave>> Don't tempt me.

Comment

I remember seeing about 2 or 3 parties running accross South Gustaberg heading in Kon... They all had Red ? marks next to their names still... I thought they were just a large number of friends playing together for the first time or something...maybe they weren't...

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

its just as bad on my server. 7 new RMT-in-training parties since the first of the month, and 3 of them were being PL'ed.
                            Dig A10; Main: Bonecraft 100+3/subs: 60/Fishing 59.7
                            Mules: Cooking 100+3/Alchemy 77.7

http://www.youtube.com/Ayrlie

Comment

I notice it on Unicorn too.

But what's worse... there's a new person shouting in Lower Jeuno about a Kraken Club every night. Is there really that many new Kraken Clubs on our server? The normal person selling it is named something like: "Akjaskjf"

Drives me nuts.

Comment

Working...
                              X