X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oogami
    replied
    Re: Increase of up and coming RMT?

Just noticed the same phenomenon in Seraph.

Level 20-26, leveling in Valkurm Dunes and Qufim. None in Kazham yet.
    All from Bastok, all Rank 1, all with no subjobs. The Tank and DD in Valkurm were wearing level 10 armor with no jewelry, while the mages were in RSE.

I also saw, 2 months ago, a lv 40 party in Crawler's nest consisting of THF, THF, THF, NIN, BLM, and WHM, with one level 75 BLM PL. The BLM and WHM in the party were not doing anything. The NIN left the tanking to the PL, and only 1 THF moved to find mobs, the other two will move one by one behind the mob when it got to camp. All 3 THF did not unlock to save their SA when the mob turned the wrong way. I suspect that all 7 were being controlled by 1 person.

I was curious, so I noted down their names.
    Guess what? Now they are level 72, and leveling in ToAU zone.

Leave a comment:

• Randa_The_Kitsune
    replied

RMT stands for real money traders. These guys are a forum of gil sellers if not the worest one

Leave a comment:

• Stooky
    replied

While I have been leveling my nin for my war every place I go to level there are parties full of Tarus and other races in the level one RSE. It is very annoying and one day at the dunes a party of no sub job levels 24-25 came to our area of our camp and started stealing our mobs. Im sick of it, on ragnarok its just getting worse and Im going crazy. And what are RMT... are they gil sellers or what? lol...

Leave a comment:

• framerate
    replied

I notice it on Unicorn too.

But what's worse... there's a new person shouting in Lower Jeuno about a Kraken Club every night. Is there really that many new Kraken Clubs on our server? The normal person selling it is named something like: "Akjaskjf"

Drives me nuts.

Leave a comment:

• Ayrlie
    replied

its just as bad on my server. 7 new RMT-in-training parties since the first of the month, and 3 of them were being PL'ed.

Leave a comment:

• Linra
    replied

I remember seeing about 2 or 3 parties running accross South Gustaberg heading in Kon... They all had Red ? marks next to their names still... I thought they were just a large number of friends playing together for the first time or something...maybe they weren't...

Leave a comment:

• Randa_The_Kitsune
    replied

I saw some in the tower in Qufim last night. 6 taru 3 mithra and 3 hume. All with those random face smash names

Leave a comment:

• Drizzt_991
    replied

Spotted 2 more today T_T. Another group of taru blms in lvl 1 rse with yew wands and empty exp rings. And another group camping monster signa =/. They must be getting ready for the holiday season or something... 5 months ahead of time :x.

Leave a comment:

• mikesjustice
    replied

3 RTM parties in dunes as of today. It's becoming a very sad situation.

Leave a comment:

• Balfree
    replied

"china is a big city!"

o GOD.

Leave a comment:

• Moaku Hyena
    replied

Pretty much doesn't seem like much except for the name "Lkk", something I can just typo intentionally with two of my fingers. Oh, and the four people not even having a Linkshell. Come to think of it, isn't Roos a known Gilseller on Ramuh?

Can't get Mysterious Light / Blitztrahl in peace anymore. *grumbles*. And those are in fact names that fall in the new pattern of "Sjkahhsas", "Asdfghj", and "Qweurtjnnasxz"s that are popping up lately. There are also some in Kuftal, but I neglected to take a screen.

I swear, RMTs multiply like roaches. I quitted the game once because of them.
    Last edited by Moaku Hyena; 07-08-2006, 11:43 AM. Reason: Typo.

Leave a comment:

• Mazon
    replied

Dunes pt's 5 Tarus, all RSE level 1.
    Qufim pt's 5 Tarus, all RSE level 1.
    Yuhtungha (sp) pt's 5 Tarus, all RSE level 1.

Nothing against Tarutarus in general. But if I have to see another one of these Taru's from these parties running around, I'm going postal.

Leave a comment:

• Feba
    replied

happened awhile ago on fenrir. I think they're just cheapassing their way to 75 to try to sell the accounts, or they gave up.

Seems like a new RMT company who sees BLMs, thinks "ey powerful popular WE SELL!", and doesn't bother learning about the game at all.

Leave a comment:

• Aries Black
    replied

Same on Cerberus. Surprisingly I saw a group of taru's and one mithra with mashed keyboard names running out of Bastok.

Leave a comment:

• Rodin
    replied

I believe they're leveling BLM to manaburn KSNM99s, and as well as kill King HNMs. A large number of them are appearing on Ragnarok as well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X