X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drizzt_991
    replied
    Re: Increase of up and coming RMT?

Man >.<, I just came across a pt arround level 29 all taru blm, in there lvl 1 rse all anon trying to mana burn beetles in west altep.

Edit: All had the "Mash face on keyboard" names.

Leave a comment:

• Mazon
    replied
    Re: Increase of up and coming RMT?

The past few days on Alexander, I have seen 7, count them 7 groups of full parties, consisting of 5 tarutarus (bastokan) in their lvl 1 RSE fighting in the Dunes with 1 normal player. All with varying names but, come the "F" on.

Leave a comment:

• Drizzt_991
    started a topic Increase of up and coming RMT?

Increase of up and coming RMT?

Has anyone else noticed these pretty obvious groups of RMT leveling up lately? Groups like, Lovejuan, Lovejun, Lovelove, Lovelycay, Tcl, and Wojia, all level 26-30 rank 1 san NO sub jobs. I sent tells to them all asking if they could speak english or japanese, each responding with no.

There was also another group level 19-21 no sj, all rank 1 bastok, Abbccdd, Dfjsfsjdf..., Ghgajdy, Tedkjyhgt, Yfkgdlfd, Yinwea. Asked there group leader if they speaked english of japanese and they responded that they were chinese =/.

Is there anything I can do about this, I don't want my server flooded with more RMT partys. I know just because they look like RMT partys to me dosen't merit a GM call, but do you think submiting something via the pol viewer would get anything acomplished?
Working...
X