If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I havn't actually been playing much at all, I just don't think I have the time for it anymore. It's a total bummer. I remember the good 'ole days of waking up at 2pm and playing FFXI until 2am. I'm living the busy life now.
So, after LFG for a couple of hours on BLM (excitement!), I got an invite from this Summoner for a party in Qufim. I head out, join up with the party after being met by the RDM (Leorio), at the entrance to the zone. He was really nice, and escorted me to camp, thus saving me some gil on Silent Oil.
Anyway, one fight in and the WAR dies almost immediately to a bad pull. We have two WHMs, one of which is 25, but randomly AFK (hence the death). We wait a while for her to come back, and in the meantime the SMN wanders off. Then this conversation occurs:
So, now it's back to LFG. I felt bad, but I just didn't see any reason to stick around.
Didn't I run into you in the dunes the other day?? I can't remember...
Anyway, Cronos is an instituition for reasonable priced sushi. Ah I remember the panic when he moved from his usual spot to Whitegate... but he is back now.
Hee Cronos is both a great Dragoon and a shrewed Businessman
About one of the Few JP I honestly Like
O.O Its Jesus Gundamn!!!!
People Should Not be afraid of their LS, it is Their LS that should be afraid of its People.
Comment