If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Ael, were you on Seraph long enough to scope out onApalehorse? I think their corresponding linkshell on Bahamut. I see these guys everywhere all in similarly priced gear.
Here's my tribute to Aelathir's thread on the dunes:
It's a bird, it's a plane, HOLY SHIT IT'S ANNOYING!!!
Make it clap! I hope this catches on as the next Git-r-done or something.
Sshenron is a cool guy, he helped me get the skull for my sub job, but his macros were a little over the top.
I'm in EST zone, mostly from five in the evening and on, and I'll probably be soloing due to the lack of parties worth joining on the weekends. I hope to see Darknes again on my next trip to Bastock.
Guess that's just how it goes if you spend too much time in Valkurm >,<. I bought my brother a new PoL ID 2 days ago. He's was leveling through Valkurm yesterday and he got up to do something, so I peek at his party list....
Ok - I was on my level 1 mule, browsing the AH in Windy, deciding what to level up next in cooking, when this happened... ignore my linkshell, at least they were talking sensibly for once...
I mean - wtf?? I hate noobs...
Originally posted by Aksannyi
"As a RDM, it should irk you to the depths of your soul when a mob had the audacity to buff itself in front of you."
To anybody who might find themselves a subject of these screenshots, I want you to know we're laughing with you, not at you. Much scissors to those who can make me laugh.
I'm not even sure I knew the correct answer.
I always found strange equipment configurations interesting.
Awesomeness.
This one goes out to my hometaru Hearo who helped me trio the Dread Dragon.
Comment