Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jarres Journey - Brickshouse, Hume, Bastoken.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jarres Journey - Brickshouse, Hume, Bastoken.

Originally posted by Jarre View Post
    Its that time of year again with the horrible chineese music and anoying fireworks that make me run around cities with my speakers off.

Summer festival is my absolute favorite time of the year in FFXI. Maybe it's because I first started playing during the summer, but I love the music and fireworks.
    Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
    Name: Drjones
    Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

All thr work you've been doing with your NPC makes me jelly. I stopped when mine was around 72? I really need to pick that back up. So much on my plate atm.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
      99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
      99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by cidbahamut View Post
        Summer festival is my absolute favorite time of the year in FFXI. Maybe it's because I first started playing during the summer, but I love the music and fireworks.
        That and the Feast of Swords event for me. Summer festival just has this nice atmosphere that makes you happy even if you've seen the fireworks and the dancing tarus over and over and over again over the years.

Although the most "memorable" for me were the Blazing Buffaloes. Aja! Toro!

*zone'd*
        sigpic
        "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
        Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Got to lvl 56 with mnk in crawlers nest with Firewind and a random alliance. Raging fisting crawlers and bees for between 500-670

Comment

Did Abyssa La-thiene last night got a load of cruor, saw the zone NM 2 hour (and got to kiss the dust because of it) but was happy I was able to hit things 60% of the time! Thanks to Hayde, Firewind and Yyg who I was teamed up with.

Adamastor

Briareous waiting for the proc to stun it before moving in

Also Hayde spawned a mimic looking in a chest, fighting it was a first for me.

Comment

A trip into absyssa to kill the Piest NM in Konchat with Hayde, Firewind, cid and another LS member.

Got nice drop a Kukalkans skin which I sold for 195k!!!

Got a couple of levels on mnk with Firewind in the labarinth Then started to get my mnks AF. Soloing dark spark.

Coffer Key hunting in Garlidge enabled me to ding lvl 78 and wear the awesome Pearle Gear

Comment

Dynamis Bastok for the first time. Got Valour coronet and my relic sword starting piece and some bryne bill. we did wipe though due to a NM sumoner 2 houring twice >.< think i died about 3 times...... Completed mnk AF fighting the Yaguda NM with Cids help and we eventually got firewinds THF AF complete. I make note that Thief AF is one of the worst sets to get....

Pics below Dynamis with Cid, yyg, firewind, hayde and 2 other members of the linkshell.

Comment

Seems you've progressed quite a bit since I last saw Good job

Comment

What he didn't tell you is how many times we got him killed on that one Summoner Boss
                    Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
                    Reiko Takahashi
                    - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
                    Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

3 times if I recall lol

Comment

I remember you de-levelling and losing all your gear 3 times though I died as least 3 times on my White Mage too so I can't remember XD
                        Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
                        Reiko Takahashi
                        - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
                        Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Talking of dieing. i attempted the cactaur NM for sandy mission 6-1 solo. Unfortunately it 1000 needled 10 times and killed me as I was out of mp so couldn't heal.

Collecting seals in Abbysa Attowa now 7/8 on creed seals. Firewind managed to colect his thief ones. Thanks to firewind, Hayde and Cid (whos behind me when i took the ss)

Comment

Got 5/8 creed seals for legs last night and 4/8 for mnk. Partying with Hayde, firewind, ygg for first hour then cid joined in later with a couple of ls shell people.
                            Waiting for Ls members to turn up.

Killing Gukumatz which I managed to pull quite a long distance with no links.

Fighting minix buggard for seals with me tanking a link

Comment

Quick update.
                              NM fighting while skilling up in saurmagne

Lvl 95 Final limit break fight with Sardia, yyg, and 3 other LS members.

Comment

Glad to help. Mostly because now I don't have to hear the 2 of you bitching about your 95 cap anymore.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
                                99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
                                99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X