Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jarres Journey - Brickshouse, Hume, Bastoken.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jarres Journey - Brickshouse, Hume, Bastoken.

I'm not ignoring you when I'm on btw, I just log in from time to time only to convert cruor into gil. I run to Attowah, convert all the cruor I can into Choco Blinkers and run back to sell them off at an NPC. It takes me like... 5 minutes... but I just cant sit there and do it 100 times in a row. I do it in bursts so i don't go mad.

Not responding to you is just my way of saying "I'm not here long enough to talk".

No offense meant. But on the bright side... I'm done with that. I officially only have 20k Cruor left and won't need to do that run again for quite some time.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
    99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
    99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

An epic day on FFXI today as in the end Firewind and I stayed up till 4am in Promethia knackered running around blind with no map LMAO

First Some NM hunting

Thoon

Hippomaritimus

Both no drops >.<

Leveling with Hayde in Quicksand caves 64-67

Gettign AF sword NM Polevik solo lvl 67

Firewind and I at shadow lord fight, we wiped first timebecause we spammed mp to quick and forgot about the no physical damage phase

GM Drakenyte answered my call 4 hours later! Me feeling a tool as I misread something.....

We eventually beat the shadow lord second time round and I got my Rank 6. The GM decided to watch us invisible and congratulated us on winning and me being a tool at 2am forgot to take a screenshot!!!

Afterwords fun with no map killing minortour for promethia mission in the aquaducts and getting subligars for bygrid quests got all but the one I wanted!!!

4am shattered and falling asleep. Cid was on skype with both firewind and I, I have no idea what he though of us brits, must have been very amusing hearing our woes!!

Comment

Levelled up to cap of 70 with Hayde and Firewind in quicksand caves

Getting paladin testimony

I beat Maat first time with 723 HP left and half mp

Comment

A little update....

Off to whitegate

Doing Whitegate quests and seeing new mobs.

Unlocking stageing point

Coffer key hunting with yyg for AF

We got currsed and yyg found ruby quadav when he had little hp = death and having to be raised by me....

Doing WoG quest for bronze medal, had to wait till battle in Bastok markets (s) had finished so I could talk to the NPC (who at the time was hiding!) so decided to help out

WoG cutscene in windurst (s)

Farming high quality eft skins for gobbie bag 6 quest. Managed to get 2 so one now on AH as they sell for 47k!! also gaining 6 skill ups for Great sword in the process.

Comment

Where do those Eft Skins drop from? I need one of those for my current Gobbiebag quest
            Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
            Reiko Takahashi
            - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
            Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Bikiki Bay only place. I was fighting the 34-38 level mobs by the manaclipper docks, theirs some 68-72 in another part of the bay which may have a better drop rate but lots of 70's+ monsters there.

Comment

70+ makes me tempted to go out there on my DNC to skill up my daggers. Grounds parties gimped the skill and while I can hit Abyssea mobs with my current Dagger Skill (since well...Dancer), it does make me lose out on a lot of damage.

(WHM is a bit different in AByssea since I'll mostly be joining in on the killing for regular mobs but won't be meleeing most of the NMs there due to not wanting to feed TP).
                Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
                Reiko Takahashi
                - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
                Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Just another little update.

Scroll questing Teleport-Holla in Gusgen and foul meat popped so decided to own it and didn't get a drop

Got the scroll and sold it for 80k

Decided to have a little visit to Oldton Movopolas as never been in there. and foudn an NM to kill to, though no drop

Next Teleport Vahlz quest so off to the snowy mountains of Beaudicine to get to Fei Yin and came accross my first dark element to kill.

Bumbed into NM Calcrabina (no drop >.< )

Spent an hour killing shadows and drones in Fei Yin to get a chest key then walkign all over the map to finally find a chest to get the magic tome I needed to get the scroll.

Sold Scroll on AH for 600k
                  Even with gobbie bag level 6 in my possession, a mog locker, mog sack and done the first 2 mog safe quests storage is still a problem So found this, 160k for 65 storage slots!

After extensive research and getting owned by a 4x link in quicksand caves being hit by 2 tornadoes at the same time from magic anticans I found a safer place to level up to 75 in Labarinth of onzo doing Gov page 4 killing 2 gobs and 3 mantas. Got lvl 72 last night and did half of that exping with my NPC. Theres a room full of gobs and mantas and they don't agro a lvl 70+ character, all you do have to watch out for is multiple gob links if you arn't carefull about how you pull.

I did have competition though for the mantas with a lvl 99 jap summoner killing place holders for the NM manta.

Comment

65 storage slots????? How on earth did I not know about that item!!!
                    /backsawayslowlyindirectionofAH.

Signature created by my good friend Naughtymistress, Remora server.

Comment

You guys didn't know about that? I've been using that thing for years. Totally worth the investment.
                      Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
                      Name: Drjones
                      Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Have you tried the tree to do GoV?
                        I know it's not the most adventurous of places to go, It should be safe for your level now. Mandies and bunnies by aquarius spawn then moving upstairs for black mandies and goobs. They can take you quite high and also give skillups for a while too.

Comment

Did Mandies and crabs with Hayde and we got up to about 41k an hour I beleive he gained a load of merits and I capped lvl 75 and gained 5 merits which enabled me to do limit break quest for raising cap to 80. Just need 1 exp and 2 merits to complete quest to lift exp to 85.

Comment

Checked my MH this morning and the Mog hosue union had left me some items, nothing spectacular though

Moogle suit, orb, ark sword (custume thingy)

Moogle suit with ark sword equiped

Used arc sword changes into one of the crystal warriors.

Comment

I clicked the (Thanks for rubbing it in) button
                              I wasn't as fortunate in the gobbie thingy, Congrats on your items ! /cheer

I'm off to cry /wrists.

Comment

Just a quick update Firewind and I did a little bit of levelling in the tower before he dinged 40 and we moved to join a group in Crawlers nest. I got enough exp for 4 merits to get my limit break quest complete to unlock till 85 now.

Its that time of year again with the horrible chineese music and anoying fireworks that make me run around cities with my speakers off.

With firewind in the tower

Cap raised to lvl 85

Comment

Working...
                                X