Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jarres Journey - Brickshouse, Hume, Bastoken.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jarres Journey - Brickshouse, Hume, Bastoken.

After a week or two break am back finishing lvling drg up and got to LVL 48 before helping Leasious.

Comment

Started Levelling SAM.

Lvl 1-19 in 3 hours.

Crafting grass thread from Yag necklases as I level.

Comment

Good Job :D And awesome screenies

Comment

Just a quick update...

DNC have been levelling gone from lvl 1-22 so far..

Thanks to cid for helping me get 2 of the 3 limit break items

10th aniversary event

Comment

Been a while since I posted here so......

First things first, thanks to cid (Drjones in game) I was able to complete the first limit quest. Then we went and did the final two promies I hadn't done (I solod the first of the 3)

The I have done some exploring in Lufaise Meadows and Misareaux Coast

Then visited Tavnazian Safehold & did a little exploring in Phomiuna Aqueducts while fighting new types of fiends to me.

Comment

Keeping on levelling in the grotto while took a little time on walk to outpost in qufim to kill the kraken so someone could do quest.

In the grotto with my NPC killing shaigan's and bigclaws. currently 2k off lvl 55.

Comment

Dinged lvl 55 and got up to cap in Sea serpant grotto with my pld with NPC assistance.

Comment

Actually wasn't all that long ago when I was doing pretty much the exact same thing.
                  Originally posted by Armando
                  No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                  Originally posted by Armando
                  Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                  Originally posted by Taskmage
                  GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                  Originally posted by Taskmage
                  However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                  Matthew 16:15

Comment

/memories

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
                    99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
                    99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Jarre, you should be in space. Boldly going where no Hume has gone before.
                      sigpic
                      "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
                      Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

We get it ray... you like star trek.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
                        99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
                        99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Did quite a bit of exploring and found the location of the famous image from the intro in Lufaise Medows

My first Diremite in the aquaducts before a stegasaurus doomed me. Must remember holy water next time....

Waiting for the barge in carpenters landing

Some of the beautiful scenery on the channel between south and North landing.

As I had not started the Rank 5 missions in Bastok I decided to change allegiance to sandy to get up to rank 5 then will go to windurst and do the same I should be able to complete the last few outpost warps doing this all except the floating lands. Currently Rank 3 sandy now. after doing the missions this morning and the dragon fight solo again in 1 minute 52 seconds. (which included settign all buffs, sleeping dragon etc.)

Comment

Just a quick update.

A few NM's

Fraelisa (no drop >.< )

Orna for Bastok quest.

Yggdrasil after he and firewind helped me compelte Limit break quest 2 in the North. (complete with his Ninja Burkah!)

Time to lvl paladin to 60 in sea serpants grotto on GoV pages with my NPC.

Comment

Today with Hayde

First drain selling for 100k

In sea serpants grotto with Hayde Lvl 55-60

At Maat completing limit break quest (due to agros etc I didn;t have time to take screenies while we ere doing the limit breaks, however big thanks to Hayde for helping me out on them, they were tough especially in Beaudaux when i got one shotted by lvl 84 NM as 3 NM's were in room!

Comment

Completed Limit break 4.

The NPC's who give out the orbs in Port Jueno you can now trade 3 beastman seals for a single kindred seal. Instead of farming seals for limit break 4 I just exchanged beastmans for them and did the run around to give them to get the stones.

Exping with Hayde in Onzozo on gobs and cockatice. up to lvl 63

Exping with NPC to 2/3rds way into lvl 64

Comment

Working...
                                X