Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leasious's Adventure's Across Vana'diel :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Leasious's Adventure's Across Vana'diel

Yeahh sorry been busy due to starting work, I'm not gunna be on till tomoz. Uhm, still 32 now 31 I think
    Last edited by djose; 06-24-2012, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Hey, I saw in the other thread you were working on "The Emissary" Mission. I did that one and the next one "Wading Beasts"...

I started preparations for the next one: "Jeuno" but I think I need a party for it.

Do you want to try and do that one together? In the meantime I will try and level up another job and/or do some other quests.... Let me know.

I also think we're in different time zones lol... but I'm willing to stay up late or wake up early or whatever lol..

Comment

Ofc were in diff time zones, I'm Uk and I think your Usa? =)

I'm still on Emissary =( Keep dieing when I go to kill the dragon after killing searcher, and there doesn't seem to be anyone around wanting to help =(

Comment

Well not long to go hun, I will transfer around April 5th and I can help you do all up to mission 5.

Comment

I'm in Canada - NOT THE USA!!!! lol I'm doing the quest" An Explorer's Footsteps". I did 50% of it yesterday and will try to finish it today.. Its a simple fetch and return quest 15 times over all around the world!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarre View Post
              Well not long to go hun, I will transfer around April 5th and I can help you do all up to mission 5.
              Thank you =)

I'm not quite sure what to do atm =( Can't do missions, I can't do Abssea alone =/
              And I don't know where to level =(

Comment

Originally posted by leasious View Post
                I'm not quite sure what to do atm =( Can't do missions, I can't do Abssea alone =/
                Welcome to my world, you wont enjoy your stay though. But hopefully Jarre will make it in time so you can duo stuff. <_<;

If you are soloing as BLM then you can kill mob pets for some nice XP, and FFXIclopedia probably still has good info on pets you can chain kill at your level even if the real fun starts after you get Freeze. Don't know if it's as good when compared to doing GoV though.
                sigpic
                "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
                Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

I did get shown a place by Klarrissa in Shell where to do pet kills, but that was a lil bit ago and I can't remember where it is =/
                  I feel so dumb, logging in and logging back out 'cause I don't know what to do xD

By the way GoV?
                  Last edited by djose; 06-24-2012, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Grounds of Valor, you go inside dungeons and kill mobs the manual tells you to kill (you select the regimen though) and you get xp and bonuses and stuff. Not really sure how it works because I quit not long after they were implemented but I seem to remember it was supposed t be good xp. <_<;
                    sigpic
                    "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
                    Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Ahh okies =)

Comment

no leas!!!!! come level in Crawlers' Nest, I gained 30 levels each on 2 jobs there.. its connected to Rolanberry.. always a party of like 10 - 18

I ended up doing the Rank 3-3 Mission. I also joined the Tenshodo club in Jeuno... I have an invitation if you need it. I am looking for someone to give it to.... unless someone already gave you one...

I am now level 50 Monk and 50 warrior.. I did the limit break quest as well with some other folks from Crawler's Nest (CN)... So many people leveling there always..

I've also been working on "An Explorer's Footsteps" to get the map of CN.. but it takes forever!

Comment

Gratz on 50 =)

Hmm might check it out. Tendhodo club? what is that?

Comment

I dont really know what it is, but it is reccomended to do it as soon as possible??

Tenshodo Invite :: Items :: Final Fantasy XI :: ZAM

Don't buy one. I have one to give you!

Comment

evasion skill +0.3

This didn't post where i thought it would >.>

Comment

Tenshodo fame is needed to be increased if you want to do Ninja to get quests for some of the good scrolls and you need to get member ship to enter their HQ to speak to aldo to get 2 items for mission 4.

Comment

Working...
                                X