X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Paying with a debit card

Originally posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    a visa electron debit card is valid?
    Yes. All cards issued by Visa can be used for paying for FFXI.

Icemage

Comment

i tried to pay an un-paid fee with a visa electron debit card but it doesnt work does any one know why?

Comment

i tried to pay an un-paid fee with a visa electron debit card but it doesnt work does any one know why?
        Odd. Does the Visa electron card have the standard 4xxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx Visa format?

Visa claims that their Electron cards should be valid for all electronic purchases. Unless there is a problem with automatic debiting against an electron card? I would call PlayOnline support and get them to check into it.

Icemage

Comment

wow thats really nice of u man i really apreciate that if u can contact me via msn and help me a lil more ill be glad thanks a lot

Comment

wow thats really nice of u man i really apreciate that if u can contact me via msn and help me a lil more ill be glad thanks a lot
            Just call PlayOnline Support. I can't help you with this; I don't work for Square-Enix.

Their number is (858)790-7529.

You can also contact them via email or even live webchat at the PlayOnline Support site:
            https://secure.playonline.com/supportus/

Icemage

Comment

ok but is there any # abailible for mexican players? cause im from mexico ^^ and maybe that call cost me a FFXI monthly fee so...:p

Comment

ok but is there any # abailible for mexican players? cause im from mexico ^^ and maybe that call cost me a FFXI monthly fee so...:p
                I have no idea. Try emailing them and see.

Icemage

Comment

Working...
                X