San d'Orian (s) General

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San d'Orian (s) General

Has anyone seen the Elvaan Pld San d'Orian past General in the model viewer? It would be this guy:

For that matter, are any of the past San d'Orian Generals in the model viewer?
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Re: San d'Orian (s) General

They are;

Yrvaulair S Cousseraux

Febrenard C Brunnaut

Valaineral R Davilles

Feldrautte I Rouhent

Cerane I Virgaut

Laisavie X Berlends

Noillurie
    (she's hawt ^^)

Leonoyne

Ashmea B Greinner

sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Dear I know what they are, I just can't find them in the model viewer! I have the current version too but I've looked for hours and nada. Now its like one of those little things that bug you and bug you and won't stop until you figure it out.

Come on....someone......anyone?? No one works with the model viewer anymore?? I'm not asking for you to post the model and do the work for me, I just want to know if they are there and why I can't find them in mine! LOL
      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Malacite View Post
        They are;

Yrvaulair S Cousseraux

Febrenard C Brunnaut

Valaineral R Davilles

Feldrautte I Rouhent

Cerane I Virgaut

Laisavie X Berlends

Noillurie
        (she's hawt ^^)

Leonoyne

Ashmea B Greinner
        /facepalm
        ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Damn it Mog! I thought someone had an answer for me! You build me up and then you tear me down!

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
            As I have said before, Malacite, the past few months, you seem to become more and more stupid with every single post you make.

I am not alone in this opinion.
            QFT

Also, TGM, have you tried checking around various model viewer sites? Might have updated lists you could search through to find whatever .dats belong to them. I know I did that a few times, with pretty good results.

Comment

Right, back on the ignore list with you.
              sigpic

Comment

You know, just ignoring everybody that says "you're wrong, and just getting wronger" isn't exactly the best way to get through life, Malacite. I mean, that'd be one heck of an ignore list!

. . .

I keed, I keed. <.<;
                Originally posted by Armando
                No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                Originally posted by Armando
                Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                Matthew 16:15

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
                  Also, TGM, have you tried checking around various model viewer sites? Might have updated lists you could search through to find whatever .dats belong to them. I know I did that a few times, with pretty good results.
                  Yes, I sent messages to a couple of people that made me custom dats but I haven't heard back from them. I poked around the ffxi dat site too but didn't see anything that helped.

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow Mage View Post
                    You know, just ignoring everybody that says "you're wrong, and just getting wronger" isn't exactly the best way to get through life, Malacite.
                    I don't ignore people who tell me I'm wrong (that's ignorant); I'm ignoring Feba for repeatedly calling me an idiot. Quite frankly I can't recall what drove me to take him off the list in the 1st place.
                    sigpic

Comment

You were probably bored and/or had a burst of maso symptoms.

PS > Davilles owns, when I grow up I want to be a PLD like him (without the long ears mind you), it would help finding out a way to swap his WS animation to replace Spirits Within or something.
                      Last edited by Raydeus; 08-01-2008, 07:27 AM.
                      sigpic
                      "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
                      Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Originally posted by Malacite View Post
                        I'm ignoring Feba for repeatedly calling me an idiot.
                        You think there might be a reason for that?

How many other people do I call an idiot, repeatedly, for completely different subjects, in a non-joking manner?

Comment

The topic for discussion is the dats for the San d'Orian generals and not "how many people does Feba call an idiot". Please stay on topic.

Comment

What you ask is simply impossible.

Seriously though maybe they're in a different category? I've never used the model viewer so idk what to say.
                            sigpic

Comment

I think it must be because I did spend a couple hours working with the various viewers and nada. Sorry but that sig just isn't possible.

Comment

Working...
                              X