Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: San d'Orian (s) General

Originally posted by Raydeus View Post
    You were probably bored and/or had a burst of maso symptoms.

PS > Davilles owns, when I grow up I want to be a PLD like him (without the long ears mind you), it would help finding out a way to swap his WS animation to replace Spirits Within or something.
    All you have to do is find the dat for his WS and switch it for the one you want, though it might be Elvaan only. I'm not sure how attack animations line up with race animations on WS

As for the Generals, they don't have any unique dats. They're NPCs made up of PC armor. The only ones with anything special are the ones with unique heads, and even then the heads are just a seperate head. These guys aren't like Volker, Zeid or any storyline NPC, they're just Armor assembled as if acting as a PC sort of like Adventuring Fellows.

What exactly are you looking to mod anyway if you don't mind me asking?
    "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

I said I'd opt out for a shot in sky if it was too much work (which apparently it is)

I Sandy, but I also really Sky's beauty (and I'd really like to know how it has waterfalls...)
      sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Yeah I'm afraid that WS will be Elvaan only, but it would be nice if someone ported it to hume.

I'd do it myself but I have absolutely no idea about how to do it (plus I'd probably get sidetracked halfway through the (learning how to do it) process and forget about it. )
        sigpic
        "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
        Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

My wife found a port one of Davilles WS for Hume Females on FFXIDats. She put it as her jump. I'm sure they probably have one ported by now for Hume Males.
          To be the best in this game...you must help each other become the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziero View Post

What exactly are you looking to mod anyway if you don't mind me asking?
            It was for Mal.
            Originally posted by Feba
            But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
            Originally posted by Taskmage
            God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
            Originally posted by DakAttack
            ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Working...
            X