• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taskmage
    replied
    Re: A Manthra! Huzzah!

SO MUCH DISAPPOINT

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

For the record, I only left it open after bronies started responding to see if Ray would also be immature and not resist getting another reply in. Did not fail to disappoint.

Leave a comment:

• Murphie
    replied

No, he's exactly right, Ray. What do you think will result in less responses? Saying nothing and letting something die, or complaining about it, thus giving people something new to respond to?

Leave a comment:

• Raydeus
    replied

Originally posted by Taskmage View Post
    You know that by bumping this thread again you're only encouraging them. You could have been the bigger man and let Firewind get the last word and that would have been the end of it.

Silly spam on a necro thread is a little immature but harmless. The only reason you're making an issue of it is your irrational hatred of ponies. Yes, I could have locked the thread two pages ago as if this was serious business, but then ZornStar wouldn't have gotten the link to the files and I'd be a jackass. I could lock it now as there seems to be little point in leaving it open, but I'd rather watch and see if all involved have the self control required to simply let the thread die.
    Oh please.

Leave a comment:

• Takelli
    replied

Yes..... Lets keep it alive.....

-Goes and gets the jumper cables.-

Leave a comment:

• Yygdrasil
    replied

*ahem* Sorry... just passing through.

Leave a comment:

• cidbahamut
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Truece
    replied

This thread will now live forever!

Leave a comment:

• Murphie
    replied

No you don't.

Leave a comment:

• Takelli
    replied

-Gets the last word.-

;>.>

Leave a comment:

• Taskmage
    replied

You know that by bumping this thread again you're only encouraging them. You could have been the bigger man and let Firewind get the last word and that would have been the end of it.

Silly spam on a necro thread is a little immature but harmless. The only reason you're making an issue of it is your irrational hatred of ponies. Yes, I could have locked the thread two pages ago as if this was serious business, but then ZornStar wouldn't have gotten the link to the files and I'd be a jackass. I could lock it now as there seems to be little point in leaving it open, but I'd rather watch and see if all involved have the self control required to simply let the thread die.

Leave a comment:

• Raydeus
    replied

You already have your Pony thread, just go there instead of excessively polluting other threads with them. There's a difference between using an image or video to make a point and just flooding a thread with nonsense.

And why hasn't TM moved all the unrelated pony stuff out of here? They've done it many times before with other stuff but somehow pony spam is ok? Give me an f'ing break.

Leave a comment:

• Firewind
    replied

Originally posted by Raydeus View Post
    I see the management here is too cozy with the pony lobbysts.

Leave a comment:

• Jitensha
    replied

Here are the files. Enjoy :O

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KDCF334Q

Leave a comment:

• cidbahamut
    replied

Armando's sig punctuates all of his posts surprisingly well.

Leave a comment:

• Takelli
    replied

Originally posted by Armando View Post

Just love how Armando's sig has a pony that is saying Nope with this pic....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X