Wotg Npc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wotg Npc

It's not actually an npc i don't think but for the windy missions there is a general taru with bandages for a face. Does anyone have a .dat for that to swap with a normal taru face? and could you post the link/.dat please. Thank You

Re: Wotg Npc

Robel-Akbel, the Warlock Warlord.
    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Haha, that looks so retarded.

Comment

Robel-Akbel
        Hush from Batman

Separated at birth?

Reverse the bandages, do a DAT mod and we has a chibi Hush!

Comment

Originally posted by TaruScud View Post
          It's not actually an npc i don't think but for the windy missions there is a general taru with bandages for a face. Does anyone have a .dat for that to swap with a normal taru face? and could you post the link/.dat please. Thank You
          1-196-19.DAT

However when SE created it... they basically made it strictly for that particular headgear style (in short... there is no head... only a bandaged face).

http://www.neko-sentai.com/users/dracovivi/

Comment

Actually I thought of Darkman when I saw that npc

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ====【†】 BIBLE FIGHT !
            sigpic

Comment

ah so i couldn't use SE's .dat if i was using the blm AF Hat? Did anyone create a head with the bandages?

Comment

ah so i couldn't use SE's .dat if i was using the blm AF Hat? Did anyone create a head with the bandages?
                I don't believe so... If you wanted the bandaged face with your Taru's hair style... I could possibly do it.. just did it for TM F8-B: (Might be a little more complex with shorter hair)

Comment

Originally posted by Armando View Post
                  Haha, that looks so retarded.
                  I honestly think he looks well-deserved of his title of "Warlock Warlord." Definitively much more "Warlock" in there, in a menacing sort of way. Beastmen should know not to screw with this guy, and you should be glad he is on your side instead, lest ye yourself shalt be tormented by various forces, dark and unknown.

I like it: it just tells a story all its own.
                  Originally posted by Armando
                  No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                  Originally posted by Armando
                  Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                  Originally posted by Taskmage
                  GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                  Originally posted by Taskmage
                  However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                  Matthew 16:15

Comment

I dont care about the NPC I just wont the body piece... looks like the shadow coat but will be easier to obtain.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dracovivi View Post
                      I don't believe so... If you wanted the bandaged face with your Taru's hair style... I could possibly do it.. just did it for TM F8-B: (Might be a little more complex with shorter hair)

That looks really nice. I'm not sure how ide do that because i havent attemped any .DAT modding. Maybe i will give it a shot but if you could do it that would be awesome. If not its ok. I think if you used the Fomor Taru head model which is 1-154-73 and switched it to the bandage face like you did above that would look really good.

Comment

if you could do it that would be awesome. If not its ok. I think if you used the Fomor Taru head model which is 1-154-73 and switched it to the bandage face like you did above that would look really good.
                        Well which face, F#-AorB would you be interested in.. The Fomor face uses the same hair as TM-F2, just white, but yes would be a good addition to the 'base' of the face (I didn't think of it )

Comment

Well which face, F#-AorB would you be interested in.. The Fomor face uses the same hair as TM-F2, just white, but yes would be a good addition to the 'base' of the face (I didn't think of it )
                          Just noticed they were different... lol

I like the first because the second seems to happy to be wrapped in bandages lol

Comment

Just noticed they were different... lol

I like the first because the second seems to happy to be wrapped in bandages lol
                            Haha, not what I meant. Was asking if you wanted the bandaged face applied to the one you use, which Face is it, F# A or B and Male or Female. (Basically for the hairstyle)

Comment

Haha, not what I meant. Was asking if you wanted the bandaged face applied to the one you use, which Face is it, F# A or B and Male or Female. (Basically for the hairstyle)
                              Ah lmao i get it im using F-2A

Comment

Working...
                              X