Re: Wotg Npc
Did anything ever come of this? I'm using TM F8A and would actually like to replace it with the Robel Akbel face, possibly with red eyes.
I know virtually nothing of .dat modding or custom textures or anything, I've swapped my moogle once, but that's about it. Would it be possible to just replace the taru male 8A face .dat with the robel akbel one?
Please feel free to PM me, and thanks.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Wotg Npc
Collapse
X
-
Re: Wotg Npc
Haha, not what I meant. Was asking if you wanted the bandaged face applied to the one you use, which Face is it, F# A or B and Male or Female. (Basically for the hairstyle)Originally posted by TaruScud View PostJust noticed they were different... lol
I like the first because the second seems to happy to be wrapped in bandages lol
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Wotg Npc
Just noticed they were different... lolOriginally posted by Dracovivi View PostWell which face, F#-AorB would you be interested in.. The Fomor face uses the same hair as TM-F2, just white, but yes would be a good addition to the 'base' of the face
(I didn't think of it
)
I like the first because the second seems to happy to be wrapped in bandages lol
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Wotg Npc
Well which face, F#-AorB would you be interested in.. The Fomor face uses the same hair as TM-F2, just white, but yes would be a good addition to the 'base' of the faceOriginally posted by TaruScud View Postif you could do it that would be awesome. If not its ok. I think if you used the Fomor Taru head model which is 1-154-73 and switched it to the bandage face like you did above that would look really good.
(I didn't think of it
)
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Wotg Npc
That looks really nice. I'm not sure how ide do that because i havent attemped any .DAT modding. Maybe i will give it a shot but if you could do it that would be awesome. If not its ok. I think if you used the Fomor Taru head model which is 1-154-73 and switched it to the bandage face like you did above that would look really good.Originally posted by Dracovivi View PostI don't believe so... If you wanted the bandaged face with your Taru's hair style... I could possibly do it.. just did it for TM F8-B: (Might be a little more complex with shorter hair)

Leave a comment:
-
Re: Wotg Npc
I dont care about the NPC I just wont the body piece... looks like the shadow coat but will be easier to obtain.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Wotg Npc
I honestly think he looks well-deserved of his title of "Warlock Warlord." Definitively much more "Warlock" in there, in a menacing sort of way. Beastmen should know not to screw with this guy, and you should be glad he is on your side instead, lest ye yourself shalt be tormented by various forces, dark and unknown.Originally posted by Armando View PostHaha, that looks so retarded.
I like it: it just tells a story all its own.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Wotg Npc
I don't believe so... If you wanted the bandaged face with your Taru's hair style... I could possibly do it.. just did it for TM F8-B: (Might be a little more complex with shorter hair)Originally posted by TaruScud View Postah so i couldn't use SE's .dat if i was using the blm AF Hat? Did anyone create a head with the bandages?

Leave a comment:
-
Re: Wotg Npc
ah so i couldn't use SE's .dat if i was using the blm AF Hat? Did anyone create a head with the bandages?
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Wotg Npc
Actually I thought of Darkman when I saw that npc
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Wotg Npc
1-196-19.DATOriginally posted by TaruScud View PostIt's not actually an npc i don't think but for the windy missions there is a general taru with bandages for a face. Does anyone have a .dat for that to swap with a normal taru face? and could you post the link/.dat please. Thank You
However when SE created it... they basically made it strictly for that particular headgear style (in short... there is no head... only a bandaged face).
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Wotg Npc
Robel-Akbel
Hush from Batman
Separated at birth?
Reverse the bandages, do a DAT mod and we has a chibi Hush!
Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: