Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Field-Testing A New Signature, Don't mind me too much.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Just Field-Testing A New Signature, Don't mind me too much.

    First of all, love the sig. Second, I still have/play my Atari, NES, SNES, and Sega.

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Just Field-Testing A New Signature, Don't mind me too much.

      I still play NES, SNES, and Genesis games ^^ I just wasn't ever attracted by boxing games =P Didn't know it had gotten so popular. Big chest mod, huh? That explains a lot. I thought they were looking a bit on the...heavy side. "Mike Tyson is waiting for your challenge!" That's rich. The sprite's what sells it. I'm laughing just thinking about it XD

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Just Field-Testing A New Signature, Don't mind me too much.

        I love his beady little eyes, and the pixilated gap between his teeth.

        Just look at him. He's probably HUNGRY for my big ol' Elvaan ears right about now.

        http://niggastolemybike.ytmnsfw.com/ - Started the game to be popular again.

        http://niggapunchmybike.ytmnsfw.com/ - Now that's kinda funny.

        http://nsmbreal.ytmnsfw.com/ - Live-action version of it...

        http://determination.ytmnsfw.com/ - This one had me on the floor laughing so hard!

        ... I just had to share that. XD
        ___
        ( 『My Personal Site♪』 )
        http://devifoxx.deviantart.com/ ←☆★ My Artist's Portfolio ★☆


        - DeviFoxx -

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Just Field-Testing A New Signature, Don't mind me too much.

          What do you mean, "racism"?!
          http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=953347

          War75 Thf75 Pld75 Sam75 Mnk75 Rdm75 Nin75 Bard 75

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: Just Field-Testing A New Signature, Don't mind me too much.

            Hell we are all racist..

            Modern society is nothing but a racist overly censored sespool ^^

            Like when you call spanish-speaking people Mexicans - when infact there's Spanish from Mexico and Spanish from Spain - two totally different things. Like American English, English-English, and Australian-English.

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: Just Field-Testing A New Signature, Don't mind me too much.

              Originally posted by aegina
              lol it's a sad day in video land when you have to explain to the youngin's what Mike Tyson's Punch-out is...

              makes me feel old XD
              took the words out my mouth....

              Originally posted by SevIfrit
              we asked for more wyvern control the give us emotes.... /em slams head off desk...

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: Just Field-Testing A New Signature, Don't mind me too much.

                Hahaha, true. The whole world's racist.

                Look at me.

                I'm a Black Guy laughing at "Nigga" jokes.

                You'd think I'd be like "Hey... They're insulting my own race!" but I'm just laughing my ass
                off because it's so funny.

                And Selenity... I've been looking for you! I've been trying to message you in AIM but you
                almost never reply--- What's up with that? >=/
                ___
                ( 『My Personal Site♪』 )
                http://devifoxx.deviantart.com/ ←☆★ My Artist's Portfolio ★☆


                - DeviFoxx -

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: Just Field-Testing A New Signature, Don't mind me too much.

                  Originally posted by DeviFoxx
                  Hahaha, true. The whole world's racist.

                  Look at me.

                  I'm a Black Guy laughing at "Nigga" jokes.

                  You'd think I'd be like "Hey... They're insulting my own race!" but I'm just laughing my ass
                  off because it's so funny.
                  Well I am a black aussie laughing at "Nigga" Jokes as well. But what get me is i laugh too much lol

                  Your Mine Dogs Mahahaha

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X