To be honest, from time to time I get a bit agitated about people making such a big fuss over
certain ".DATs". Of course you know the kind I'm talking about.
So instead I decided to turn that frown into laughter. I made yet another signature for myself
out of sheer boredom, and also to make myself laugh.
Note: I'm not trying to offend anyone with it, I'm just trying to make people laugh.
Even though it's come to the point now where everyone's so "P.C." that I need to
verify beforehand.

I wasn't sure about the Japanese text (I'm still learning, mind you). But it reads out as
"Houteki hajimete Misura!!" or "Barely Legal Mithra!!" ...
I know I chose the correct words in Japanese. I'm just worried that my Grammar might
be off.
I did that as sort of an "homage" to the old "Barely Legal Mithras" fake magazine picture
that was floating around the internet for a while. I needed a laugh. XD
In any case... *Goes to play Dragon Quest VIII for the time being*
certain ".DATs". Of course you know the kind I'm talking about.
So instead I decided to turn that frown into laughter. I made yet another signature for myself
out of sheer boredom, and also to make myself laugh.
Note: I'm not trying to offend anyone with it, I'm just trying to make people laugh.
Even though it's come to the point now where everyone's so "P.C." that I need to
verify beforehand.

I wasn't sure about the Japanese text (I'm still learning, mind you). But it reads out as
"Houteki hajimete Misura!!" or "Barely Legal Mithra!!" ...
I know I chose the correct words in Japanese. I'm just worried that my Grammar might
be off.
I did that as sort of an "homage" to the old "Barely Legal Mithras" fake magazine picture
that was floating around the internet for a while. I needed a laugh. XD
In any case... *Goes to play Dragon Quest VIII for the time being*






...Yes... This is the NES Sprite they used for him. With the words:

I have almost every old system still including the non faves ..sega cd etc.. heck i got a neogeo arcade cabinet almost new....you dunno how many times i gotta explain what a NEOGEO is -_- then after I do they say eeeew...2D? then 5 minutes after playing I cant even TEAR them away from those games XD ....*sniff* speaking of which .....R,I.P Working Designs ; ; ....CURSE YOU SONY!!!!!!
Comment