This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Reskin Request

For the love of bob.. can someone reskin austere armor/hat into something beautiful? (and or gothy) for tarutaru.. I like the idea of wearing something that looks nice to me but is trampwear to everyone else...
    75 SMN, 75BLM, 65 BLU, 63 WHM, 37 RDM, 39 BRD, 32 BST, 15 THF, 12 NIN

Re: Custom Reskin Request

Nicolette, just an idea, it'd be helpfull to post an image of what looks "nice" to you. Artists are what they are, artists. What may look good to them, might not look good to you, and in turn they waste hours upon hours of creating something.
    -Baka Inu!
    Nejiko - Mithra Current: [ 70 THF / 35 NIN ]
    Basic Jobs: [ 70 THF / 20 MNK / 11 WHM / 18 BLM / 22WAR / 05 RDM]
    Advance Jobs: [ 04 BST / 37 NIN / 02 SMN / 05RNG / 07 SAM / 07 PLD / 00 DRK / 31 BRD / 00 DRG]
    Aht Jobs: [07 COR / 00 BLU / 00 PUP]

Comment

ask and you shall receive...

http://www.metamorphose.gr.jp/englis...r/10540806.htm

kawaii!!!

Comment

I could try - the closes I've gotten to gothy though is the elvaan female smn af1 I've made:

http://www.eternity-forever.net/crap/sample.jpg <= do you mean something like that - but with the crosses and such

Comment

sure except thats still recognizably the smn AF1/2, and id hope a reskin to the black coat of the austere armor wouldnt still be patchwork. no idea how hard it would be to get the ties in the back or buttons in front tho.

Comment

Not hard I think - Not sure about making it longer though. That was left to still look like summoner af as that was what I was going for If I can ever figure out why I cant get things to stay transparent and figure out that modeling program I'll probably redo it again

Comment

Sooooo cute! I may have to give this a try.

/em puts it on her list with DRK AF and THF AF.

I'll poke around with this and hopefully post something in a couple of hours.

Comment

making it longer is possible but I dont know much about how to do it or id try myself. (I fail at modeling) Will just be rough making the alpha map line up and move correctly.

Ill see if I can find a nice gothy hat to go with it.. or maybe just colorchange the hair to be the same color as the coat? heh first blackhaired taru!

Double Post Edited:
                P.S. I want that coat.. but meta is out of stock, and its roughly $410 US and im a poor college student.. someday tho.

whoa.. automerge.. cool.. more boards need that.
                Last edited by Nicolette; 10-05-2005, 10:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Lol, leading edge forum

Well at least better then some

Model idea looks intresting, that dress definatly looks like an intresting one for all female races. The color change to the SMN AF looks pretty good too and usable for both genders.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

I tried making something like that (.dat type) however it didn't come out quite as well I thought it would.. >.> actually it's down right horrible.

But I do remember a gothic lolita style dress for Hume Females (and mithras i think) that had one of the little lolita head bands.. um lemme see

Can't seem to find the link to the one for hume female..

http://www.metamorphose.gr.jp/online...e2118105964041

But that's kinda like what I was talking about..

http://www.deliriumclothing.com/kawa...headpieces.htm

There we go that's what I was talking about.

Actually last night I finished porting it over to mithras.. It actually looks really good using the mithra fomor head model x.x'

Comment

I have that headband for Hume F.. looks OK but its nice in the gusurori set.

photobucket is down for me, but ill link it in a few

Comment

First quick try. Skin needs more work, but I think I've got the modeling just about done. I plan to add some of the embroidering later.

Comment

dont see any image if you linked one. if not.. please do!

also hows your avatar collection going? I think your garuda and titan are wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolette
                            dont see any image if you linked one. if not.. please do!

also hows your avatar collection going? I think your garuda and titan are wonderful.
                            Hmmm...I linked from my photobucket account, that's probably why it's not showing up for you. Here's the pic straight from my computer.

My avatar collection is still being worked on. ^^ Right now, I'm putting Ramuh on the back burner until I can figure out what I'm doing with him. (I'm probably going to start over from scratch on him, actually.) For now, I'm working on Leviathan, replacing the pink with a sea green/aqua color and playing around with his scales.
                            Attached Files

Comment

rough but very nice. you got the back mapped really well for being so quick

o.O green leviathan?
                              and upload your carby if youre finished with it, always love to have new .dats.

Comment

Working...
                              X